Today is day 4 of the gratitude list and today I am grateful for my (as of today!) 8 year old daughter! I am thankful that she is healthy & smart, kind & generous but most of all I am thankful that I am her mother and can see her grow from a feisty little girl into an incredible big girl/young lady/almost tween. She really is awesome and really, really great kid.
I know she is 8 but in my heart I am truly shocked that the time has gone so quickly. There is also a mixture of great happiness for her birthday but sadness that if the first 8 years were so fast, how fast will the next 8 years be? (Read this two ways, 1. Driving, enough said! 2. She'll just be getting so old!)
I love you Liv & hope you have an amazing birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment