Marple Sports

Monday, April 2, 2012

Stonyfield Yogurt Review & Giveaway

I was recently contacted by Stonyfield to do a review of thier new kids Greek Yogurt and I of course accepted.  The following is written by my 8 year old-because she and her brother reviewed it, not me!

"The yogurt came in a brightly colored, regular yogurt container.  My mom didn't tell me or my brother anything about it, she just said we had to try it and let her know what we thought.  It was nice and creamy and tasted good but not as sweet as regular yogurt but still yummy.  We both ate the yogurt for a snack and I hope my mom buys it again!  We've eaten it all by the way, we really liked it!"

As a mom, I'm happy to see extra protein and that the product is organic but the biggest bonus was the fact that my kids actually liked it.  It doesn't matter if its good for you if kids won't eat it.  I did have some trouble finding it, it hasn't been released to all the stores yet but found it at the local Pathmark. 

Now for the giveaway---- Stonyfield is giving away 4 coupons for free YoKids products to 1 lucky Delaware County Mom reader!  There are a few ways to enter-so check them all out! 


a Rafflecopter giveaway

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the giveaway - my kids love Stoneyfield Yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kiddos love yougurt - fingers crossed!:)
    melkev100@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shared on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/americngirrrl/status/186845934213267460

    melkev100@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep my fridge door stocked with kid-friendly yogurt for snacking. This would be great.

    medirector@delcolibraries.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. shared with my fb friends.

    medirector@delcolibraries.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kerri O'Connell EdwardsApril 2, 2012 at 9:38 PM

    Sounds yummy! Would love to let my kids try this yogurt out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love yogurt and would love to try this new kind!

    Michele Downie

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter eats yogurt everyday. We'd love to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shared on fb and twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. My kids love yogurt! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love Stonyfield yogurt in this house!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My daughter loves Stonyfield yogurt and I can't wait to let my son try it as well.

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shared on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/THRansom/posts/200635130048954

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love their yogurt! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We love our yogurt in the Hildt house! Stoneyfield is one of our favorites! I love your daughter's review by the way! You are such a good mom Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...