Marple Sports

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar Giveaway!!!!

Main Line Restaurant Week is April 23rd - April 29th, 2012
Courtney Apple
http://www.courtneyapple.com/


Have you heard the big news?  Many of the restaurants are also serving lunch specials this spring too!  Click Here for All the Fun Details for Spring Main Line Restaurant Week!

Today's giveaway is to one of my favorite restaurants-You can win a $50 gift card to Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar!!!  Here are the rule-they're soooo easy!  Click Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar above & check out their menu for Restaurant Week & tell us what you'll be ordering if you win-or just tell me your favorite Harvest dish!  (Don't foget your name-no name=can't find you!)

Extra entry: Share this giveaway with your friends & family, then leave an additional comment letting us know you shared the secret! 
This giveaway starts today, April 1 at 8 pm and ends April 5th at 5pm. So put your comments down quickly and tell your friends.

This giveaway is open to anyone from the United States who is 18 years or older and will be selected at random. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to our email confirming their prize. If the prize is not claimed by return email within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.Odds of winning depend on how many people enter!

Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!

72 comments:

  1. It all looks so good! My choices::
    •Northbrook Longhorn Steak Quesadilla – Fresh Salsa, Guacamole & Chipotle Sour Cream
    •Apple Tree Goat Cheese Salad – Baby Arugula, Shaved Fennel, Toasted Almonds, Blood Orange Vinaigrette
    •Prosciutto Wrapped Monkfish – Cumin Scented Carrot Puree
    I can ALMOST taste the apple & goat cheese salad :) yumm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mushroom consomme and slow roasted chicken sandwich....yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds so yummy especially the spring veggie ragu!!!! Yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grilled octopus salad sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love the Slow Roasted Chicken Sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Slow roasted chicken sandwich. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. organic 3 bean soup, caprese salad, slow roasted chicken sandwich. YUM! I shared!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could never pass up a chance to eat there - the cocktails!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Slow roasted chicken!

    Sadie Clifford

    ReplyDelete
  11. I shared on FB!
    Alicia1artscape@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Slow roasted chicken sandwich!
    Alicia1artscape@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm feeling lucky....and hungry.
    I'll be eating Apple Tree Goat Cheese Salad – Baby Arugula, Shaved Fennel, Toasted Almonds, Blood Orange Vinaigrette for salad, and Grilled Duck Breast – Blackberry Gastrique for my entree.

    rhonda.galvin@prufoxroach.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Steak quesadilla, goat cheese salad, monkfish. Yum!

    Michele Downie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Grilled duck breast sounds amazing!
    Lisa Madormo lmadormo@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely the Caprese Salad and Chicken Sandwich...love Harvest!!!
    ~Adrienne DelVacchio

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so happy to see Monkfish back on the menu! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yum...I would order Grilled Vegetable Tower, Caprese Salad and Monkfish YUM!!
    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Organic Hummus Trio followed with Grilled Spring Sphrimp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have been so wanting to try this restaurant with my husband! I would get the Steak Quesadilla, Caprese Salad and the Monkfish. Sound great! ~ diar18@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. We were just talking about trying Harvest last week. I'll wait to see if I'm so lucky to win first. ;)

    I would love to try the Strawberry Patch Salad and Grilled Sea Scallops!

    Brandi - medirector@delcolibraries.org

    ReplyDelete
  22. Filet Mignon all the way! scottzok@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would try the Mushroom Consommé , Caprese Salad, & Slow Roasted Chicken Sandwch - sounds delicious :)

    Jennifer - mommyscouponfairy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ahhhhhh!!! I was just checking this place out after my first trip to Whole Foods at the new location. I NEED to eat there :)

    I'm all about the steak quesadillas and the grilled duck (duck is my faaaaavorite).

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to go with my hubby and try the spring veggie ragu suelee1998 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, the slow roasted chicken sandwich, indeed! stephanie.marie.anderson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Grilled duck breast - YUM! Smfriel2 (at) gmail -sit-in com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would love to try the caprese salad and the slow roasted checken sandwich.

    Sounds wonderful!
    Jean
    bmc1978[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Everyone keeps telling us about this place! I think either the fish tacos or tofu stir fry! diapereddazeandknights at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. If I win, I'll be ordering the Filet Mignon. Mmm...steak!
    Megan B. (maggiewal72@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Veggie Tower app; Caprese salad (one of my all time faves anywhere) and monk fish wrapped in prosciutte! Yum!
    nancycels at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Shared with my friends and fam...at least the ones who are local!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love their cheese plate!!! Oh, I really hope that I win this one....

    ReplyDelete
  34. OMG is that picture LAMB? love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. mmm. Definitely the Caprese Salad and the Prosciutto-wrapped monkfish. Yay food!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Slow roasted chicken sandwich.....mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  37. Tuma Tartare and Ginger Pork...I could eat there every night with that menu...hope I win...

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am sharing on FB!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'd be getting the Prosciutto Wrapped Monkfish! YUM! Never been to Harvest but hear it's wonderful. Thanks for another great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Shared on phillyfun4kids f/b page. phillyfun4kids [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I shared on my twitter account

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'd try the duck!

    lauraslist@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. The menu looks delicious! I'd have to wait and see what type of entree I would be in the mood for, but I'd definitely order a caprese salad for an appetizer!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Everything sounds so delicious, but I'd go with grilled veggie tower, goat cheese salad and the monkfish!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Cedar roasted salmon. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Definitely going for the Asian Tuna Tratare to start and then the Alaskan Halibut. Although everything sounds good.

    Thomas French
    tfrench523@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  47. Shared!!

    Thomas French
    tfrench523@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would get the steak quesadillas, the caprese salad, and the spring vegetable ragu!

    Laura DiBattista
    Ladibattista@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Apple and goat cheese salad - for sure!!!
    Linda Holobovich
    lennyhobo@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  50. Shared it!
    Linda H
    (from above)

    ReplyDelete
  51. One of everything please and thank you!
    Stephanie Dykes

    ReplyDelete
  52. Spring vegetable ragout please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops Stephsto at hotmail

      Delete
  53. appetizers? Yes! Caprese salad, Filet mignon & did I mention yes I want to look at the desert menu??? :D hey, chocolate is good for a healthy BMI!
    KDashkiwskyRN@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Harvest is one of my favorites. I'd get the duck breast.

    -Jessie Rehm

    ReplyDelete
  55. Yummm...grilled octopus salad! Pick me, pick me! Jenny Montague

    ReplyDelete
  56. Grilled lamb sliders - yumo! Maureen Shermer

    ReplyDelete
  57. From the appetizers section alone I could make a great meal! Spicy Thai Calamari looks right up my alley!
    Don Downie

    ReplyDelete
  58. Shared! Even with crossed fingers, hoping to win! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Mushroom Consomme
    Caprese Salad
    Slow roasted Chicken Sandwich
    OR
    Northbrook Longhorn Steak Quesadilla
    Apple Tree Goat Cheese salad
    Grilled Duck Breast

    Great giveaway!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Everything looks amazing but I think I would go for the 3 beet salad, sesame tuna, and cherry ginger mojito to drink.
    Julie Bossler jbbossler@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Grilled Duck Breast. MMMM! Anything with duck!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...