Main Line Restaurant Week, Philly's largest suburban dining event, returns this Spring with the Main Line and western suburbs top restaurants and chefs participating!Delco PA Moms is proud to return as an official 'Blogger Buddy' for Main Line Restaurant Week which means we are going to be LOADED with amazing giveaways to the participating restaurants for the next six weeks-starting tonight!
Our first giveaway is to Berwyn's beloved BYO, Alfredo's. New this Spring for Main Line Restaurant Week are awesome lunch specials $25 and under! And, on Monday, March 19th, 2012, and offered Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Alfredo's is introducing the $10 'Pronto Lunch.' A panini menu with a side of a soup or salad, the $10, 10 minute lunch ensures a speedy and delicious experience for the Main Line multi-tasker.
![]() |
| Photo credit; Betsy Barron Photography |
The $10 Pronto Lunch menu is also available at Alfredo's during Spring Main Line Restaurant Week, returning Monday April 23rd through Sunday, April 30th. In addition, Alfredo's is offering an exceptional 3-course, $30 dinner menu during MLRW not to be missed!
Now one lucky Main Line Restaurant Week fan will win a $50 gift certificate to Alfredo's BYO in Berwyn by posting a comment below. Leave a comment & let me know who you'll take to lunch or dinner if you win!
This giveaway is open to anyone from the United States who is 18 years or older and will be selected at random on March 23rd at 1 pm. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to our email confirming their prize. If the prize is not claimed by return email within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!

I'll be taking my husband, if I'm lucky enough to win! I always look forward to your Main Line Restaurant giveaways - thanks again!
ReplyDeleteI would absolutely take you with me :) Can't wait to see the other restaurants!
ReplyDeleteI will choose one lucky friend...or maybe my mom :) I am a mom so a night out is always welcome!
ReplyDeleteIf i won, i would def leave the hubby at home and treat my mother to a lil outing as a small thank you For EVERYTHING she does For me!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking the two of us haven't been out together ALONE for quite a while. Would be very nice to win.
ReplyDeleteI would take my girlfriends who have been treating me a lot lately as we've gone through some lean times!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win! I love Alfredos!
ReplyDeleteDate night with hubby!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win! Have been wanting to try Alfredos!
ReplyDeleteWas just at Alfredo's last night and it is always AMAZING!!! So glad I live in Berwyn and it is 5 minutes from my house! I would use it towards a night out with our friends so we could all save a little on dinner and have the great laughs together!
ReplyDeleteI would take my 2 boys.
ReplyDeleteI would love to take my favorite date, my husband!
ReplyDeleteLOVE Alfredo's. Would be the perfect girl's night out!
ReplyDeleteIf I was lucky enough to win, I think that I would take my daughter. Her first experience with Alfredo's, albeit Newtown Square, was at her Christening, thirteen years ago in October:)
ReplyDeleteMy mom! She planned a wedding shower and baby shower for me at the one in NS and many pot-event brunches, christenings, etc. we love it there, yum!! lzhughes@verizon.net
ReplyDeleteI would take my friend Paula. We're starting to enjoy gals nights out again since our young teens much prefer being with their friends!
ReplyDeleteIf I were to be lucky enough to win, I would take my best friend out. We both deserve it, and alfredo's would be a great way to treat ourselves!
ReplyDeleteYou have NO idea how much DH and I need to get out for a night.....w/out kids or houseguests.....and no conversation about said kids and houseguests.
ReplyDeleteWould love to win!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE a night out. I'd take my neighbor who is a hard-working single Mom -- she DEFINITELY needs a break!
ReplyDeleteI would take my husband. GREAT giveaway!
ReplyDeleteHeather
I'll take my husband, would love to win this!
ReplyDeleteI would treat my hubby-to-be out to a nice meal for once. He takes such great care of me when it comes to fine dining, I'm pretty sure I owe him big time, and this would easily help :) Plus, we love Alfredos so much, that we are considering it for our rehearsal dinner!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely dinner and I would have to tak my beautiful wife. I think she'd love this!!
ReplyDeleteThomas French
tfrench523@comcast.net
I'm totally taking my HUSBAND! :)
ReplyDeleteI would take my husband :)
ReplyDeletesusan
suelee1998 @ gmail.com
I would take my bestest friend.
ReplyDeleteSam
Sam Shutter Savukinas
I would take my mom because she deserves it and because I still owe her a birthday dinner (from October!). Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI would take my husband.
ReplyDeleteI would treat my sister to a quiet meal w/o bibs, fighting and 18 trips to the potty. lol
ReplyDeleteBarbara
bea1621@yahoo.com
I would take my husband for a special date.
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I could really use a date night and this would be perfect! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeletedelcodealdiva@yahoo.com
My husband and I haven't had a date since my birthday last May. Our anniversary and my birthday are coming up soon and I would love to have a new restaurant for us to try!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so good I'm not sure I'd take anyone - just order everything and eat it on my own! Rachel l
ReplyDeleteI'd take my mom or husband because they both do so much for me!
ReplyDeleteI would take my best friends of course! Adriana futurefazio@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would love to try Alfredo's & bring either my 14 yr old daughter or my best friend Liz cuz she needs a break after working w/ Autistic children all day.
ReplyDeleteI would love to bring my husband to Alfredo's!--Jean
ReplyDeletebmc1978[at]yahoo[dot]com
This would make a nice, well-deserved date night for my wife and me.
ReplyDeletesaxybandjoe@yahoo.com
Yet another who would take my husband. Please? :)
ReplyDeleteWho wouldn't appreciate a night out?!
ReplyDeleteDiane Smith
Lost the second half of my post.... I would take my husband to celebrate his birthday!
DeleteYes I would like a night out with my husband. Pick me
ReplyDeleteI would take my bride of 10 years. Ron P.
ReplyDeleteI would take my Grandmom for her 91st birthday. She is so deserving of everything. This is perfect. What else do you give to a 91yr. old..Thanks...
ReplyDeleteI will take my husband if I win—we haven't had a dinner out (just the two of us) in quite a while and he deserves a nice meal for the four nights he spent sleeping on a chair in a hospital room after my C-section.
ReplyDeleteI am taking my husband! Jeanne1368@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteI would take my friend if I could win! - c. evans
ReplyDeleteI would take my mom or my husband. Kelly Fusco
ReplyDeleteI'd take my husband or my friend. -Jessie Rehm
ReplyDeleteI would take my hubby.
ReplyDeleteMichele Downie
I would take my friend/neighbor. Sue Oldham
ReplyDeleteI would take my wife. jozzimo@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteI would take my wife.
ReplyDeleteI would take my neighbor. shannongirl@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteI would take my good friend Crystal to thank her for all that she does! She has really been there for me and my kids while we have gone though a lot over the years!
ReplyDeletesuzann0516@gmail.com
I would take my favorite aunt! Ruggfam@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteI would take my girlfriend if i had one. Chris iwon123@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteI'd take my husband and my parents. It's been a rough few weeks and I would love to have a nice family get-together. :) perry.rachel@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI'd love to take my husband.
ReplyDeletesharm@yahoo.com
I would take my mom. I have been there and it's a great spot. She would love it.
ReplyDeleteI would take my mom! She deserves it. Kara.Rufo@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI would take my husband or my mom or 3 friends who I would love to chance up with:) Hope I win!!!
ReplyDelete~Sharon B.
the hubby or my mom...either one would be a fun time!!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteI would take my husband Tim!
ReplyDeleteleenyb08@comcast.net
I would take my sister or parents.
ReplyDeleteI'd take my wife!
ReplyDeletepygmy0 AT hotmail dot com
I would take my boyfriend. We live together and combined we have 3 boys ages 7,8 and 8. We are the sole providers for my 2 boys, which he never complains about and gladly does so. We rarely get a night out, so this would be a huge treat !
ReplyDeletejrzybchmom@yahoo.com
My wife would be so happy if I won this and took her on a date night!
ReplyDeleteIan - salfordsuperstar at yahoo
I would take my wife if I won!
ReplyDeleteJoe
email jdelikat at hotmail
I would take my wife out for a wonderful dinner because she really deserves it!
ReplyDeletejkobielnik@yahoo.com
I would take my father out for a treat in between chemo sessions
ReplyDeletekarenbarnes202 at yahoo dot com
I would use it for a night date with my husband! I love your site, Jess!! I am so glad Crystal can help...hope to see you soon! Jen R
ReplyDeleteI'd take the husband or the family or a friend. Really, I'd probably stick it on the fridge and save it until I had a day where cooking wasn't an option and I didn't want to spend money on eating out (but was willing to spend money on wine.)
ReplyDeleteStephanie McDonough
my husband and i would love to try! i've heard GREAT things about that place!!!
ReplyDeleteI would take my daughter :)
ReplyDeleteThis would be a great opportunity to try another fabulous local restaurant! Of course it would be a great date night with my guy!
ReplyDeleteI would take someone special
ReplyDeleteI would take my parents, they love it there and we are actually dining there this Sunday night with another family! I hear it is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI would love to take my mom here as a thanks for all her help with planning my wedding.
ReplyDeleteA gift certificate to Alfredo's is such a treat! I'd be happy to treat my future in-laws to dinner there to let them know how special they are to me, we've been dying to try this place! I've heard so many great things :)
ReplyDeletePick me, pick me! I would take my hubby and probably the baby too since she's attached. Jenny Montague
ReplyDelete