The Sparrow Fund is a nonprofit organization that started in the spring of 2011 by Kelly. The Sparrow Fund is committed to supporting adoptive families by providing grants to pay for preadoption counseling and support, medical reviews of the child who may become their own, in-country support while they travel around the world to bring their child home, and postadoption counsel as their family goes through transition.
The Sparrow Fund has partnered with a group of women in Nairobi, Kenya, women broken from war and HIV, caring for orphans in their community, but made whole together. We are supporting them through selling their handiwork so that they can support their families. And, they have embraced what we are doing to serve adoptive families and allow us to use some of the profit to help fund the grants through The Sparrow Fund. The Nest has provided me with a pair of earrings to giveaway! The earrings are hand-rolled paper beads made from recycled magazine and calendar pages take approximately 15 minutes each to roll and varnish to make a unique bead that no one believes started as paper. I'm giving away one pair but you can choose either the red or blue.
There are 3 ways to enter...only 1 winner!
- Leave a comment below and tell me if you'd like the red or blue earrings.
- Tell your friends and leave an additional comment letting me know that you told your friends.
- Go to The Nest HERE and tell me what piece is your favorite!

I like the red earrings best—perfect for the upcoming holidays!
ReplyDeleteI shared the Giveaway on Facebook, so now all of my friends know.
ReplyDeleteI love the blue. They would look amazing on my daughter, who I would surprise by giving them to her.
ReplyDeleteLeslie
Mommybobombie@yahoo.com
Leslie........
ReplyDeleteI shared this link to my Facebook page for all to see. Guys need the extra help with holiday shopping
I like the red and I shared this on my Facebook page for all my friends.
ReplyDeleteAs an adoptive parent, kudos to the Sparrow Fund - terrific idea:) I like the red ones!
ReplyDeleteLisanne B
I shared the contest on FB so all my friends will know!
ReplyDeleteI really like the blue ones :0)
ReplyDeletedelcodealdiva@yahoo.com
Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/DelcoDealDiva/status/136286981931008001
ReplyDeletedelcodealdiva@yahoo.com
My favorite piece is the African Honey Wrap Bracelet - Paper Beads for Families
ReplyDeletedelcodealdiva@yahoo.com
The blue ones are pretty! And as an adoptive mother, I love to hear about funding to help others adopt! Beautiful earrings for a beautiful cause!! I will wear them proudly!
ReplyDeleteRed is my go to color all year long - but these red earrings would really be a standout!
ReplyDeleteI love the red ones!
ReplyDeleteLove the red ones. Perfect with Christmas around the corner!
ReplyDeleteShared on Twitter! (@MommyEntourage)
ReplyDeleteI love the gratefulness in Kenya wrap! (from the Nest)
ReplyDeleteI am definitely a RED girl!
ReplyDeleteLove the red ones!
ReplyDeleteLove the red ones!!
ReplyDeleteShared this too!!
ReplyDeleteI would like the red earrings. I love earrings and appreciate your thoughtful care on the cause.
ReplyDeleteLove, love the blue ones!
ReplyDeleteMichelle Gillespie