I have only heard great things about this show...everyone who has seen it says it is absolutely hysterical. I'm going later this week, so I will absolutely report back and let you know if I agree! The awesome people at Motherhood the Musical want to send 1 lucky Delaware County Mom reader with 3 friends of her choice to see the show! You'll get to pick the show day & time (if it is available!) so enter now, because you want to see it before it is over! (For ticket info see below!)
The hit musical comedy, Motherhood the Musical®, has been extended through Dec. 31 at the Society Hill Playhouse due to popular demand! Produced by the team who brought Menopause The Musical® to sold-out audiences around the world, Motherhood the Musical® highlights the universal blessings and perils of being a mother, and features an all-Philadelphia area cast.
There are two ways to enter!
- Leave a comment below and tell me who you will take to the show if you win.
- Tell your friends and leave an additional comment letting me know that you told your friends (don't forget, if they win, they might take you!)
Bonus entry: Tweet the giveaway!
Thank you to the people at Motherhood the Musical for providing this fantastic opportunity! Tickets at $45 are on sale now, and may be purchased at www.comcasttix.com or at the Society Hill Playhouse box office (215-923-0210), 507 South Eighth Street, Philadelphia. Group tickets can be purchased by calling (215) 923-0211, (888) 440-6662 ext 1, or groups@gfourproductions.com.
Performances include: Wednesday & Thursday evenings at 7:00 pm; Friday & Saturday evenings at 8:00 pm; matinees Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday afternoons at 2:00 pm. No evening (7:30 pm) performances are scheduled on Wednesday, Nov. 23 and Saturday, Dec. 31, and no performances are scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 24 (Thanksgiving Day). In addition, no performances are scheduled for Wednesday, Dec. 21 through Monday, Dec. 26. An additional performance is scheduled for Tuesday, Dec. 27 at 7:00 pm. For further ticket and show information visit: www.societyhillplayhouse.org.

YAY! i'm a musical lover. I'll take my Mother-in-law and two sisters-in-law. We've given my mother-in-law three kids in the past two years. So we all can sing the mommy-blues! Plus my mother-in-law LOVED Menopause the Musical and she normally is not a theatre person!
ReplyDeleteJust shared on facebook too!
ReplyDeleteI would take my mom, my sister-in-law, and her sister...I love free stuff!!
ReplyDeleteI shared on FB so now my friends will know!
ReplyDeleteOh my GOODNESS!!! I SO want to win!!! I would take my Mom and my 2 AWESOME friends and neighbors!! They are all the best! In the past month we have lost 3 loved ones and without my mom and friends I would be LOST! I would love to thank them for just being them by taking them to Motherhood!
ReplyDeleteI shared on FACEBOOK!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would take my both of my sister's in law. Neither one has met yet and what a great show to take them to.
ReplyDeleteEasy, I would take my mom, sister, and best friend! We went to see menopause the musical and loved it!
ReplyDeleteI would make this a fun girls night out with 3 of my MOMS Club friends :0)
ReplyDeletedelcodealdiva@yahoo.com
Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/DelcoDealDiva/status/136285502805512192
ReplyDeletedelcodealdiva@yahoo.com
I would take my fellow mom friends from play group! Being 32 weeks preggo, I need a good laugh to get me through these last few weeks! Thanks! Jenny Montague
ReplyDeleteI would love to go. I would take my mom and probably my sister in laws. They are both the best sister in laws you could ask for!
ReplyDeletewould take my close friends who are also mothers of multiples...we know about motherhood! :)
ReplyDeleteLove musical and love motherhood - so its a win-win - that is if I win!!!!! I would take my mom who also loves musical and is the best mother I know!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
oh - just saw I get 3 tickets - my sisters are coming too! Yea!!
ReplyDeleteWill take 3 of my girlfriends for girls night out!
ReplyDeleteShared on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI would take my mom and my aunt and cousin! We would have a blast! 2 sisters and their daughters, who are all moms!
ReplyDeleteI would take my mom, and my best girlfriends!
ReplyDeleteTelling all of my friends and shared on my FB wall :0)
ReplyDeletedelcodealdiva@yahoo.com
I'd take my mom and sister and my moms best friend.
ReplyDeleteShared- Tweeted!
ReplyDeleteI will take my mom and sister-in-laws. My mom is a huge theater person. It would be a great X-mas gift and something special for us to share
ReplyDeleteShared and tweeted
ReplyDeleteHow much fun would this be? I would definitely take my 3 girlfriends, we've all become moms within the last few years!
ReplyDeleteDiane Smith
I would make my husband take me with our friends. We made a deal and he owes me a trip to the theater for letting him go to every Pearl Jam show when they were here. He still hasnt made good on our deal. If we win tickets, he has no choice but to take me and I finally get my reward for being the best wife ever!
ReplyDeletelamb918@gmail.com
I shared :)
ReplyDeleteDiane Smith
I would take my mom, sister and good friend...we all love musicals & are moms & would love it! I was just looking at this show online!! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteshared on my FB wall
ReplyDeleteI would take my mother and best friend since 2nd grade. Theres been alot of turmoil in our family the last year or two and theres alot of healing and forgiveness that needs to happen between my mother and I and eventually my baby sister as well. I had a baby girl 16months ago and my best girlfriend, 8 months ago.. We both had sons a ways back but this is a whole different ball game!? :P Money is tight but all 3 of us could use some girl time and a break!? Thx in advance for your consideration!! ~Suzanne
ReplyDeleteshared on fb and tweeted =)
ReplyDeleteThis would be so fun to take my mom and mommy friends to! I could definitely use a night out to laugh!!
ReplyDeleteI would take my mom and my friends!!!! thank you!! Christinemlark@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI would take my neighbors because they're awesome! Jessie R.
ReplyDeleteShared with my friends! Jessie R.
ReplyDeleteI would take my girlfriends for a great MNO!Kelly F.
ReplyDeleteTold my friends too!!! Klly F.
ReplyDeleteI would take my BFF Christina! We are two hours apart and never get to spend time together, this would be a great opportunity! Hope I win!!
ReplyDeleteWould love to go - I would bring my Mom, sister and my sister-in-law!!! Trish B.
ReplyDeleteBarb Fitzgerald I would take my mom and the beautiful woman who openly adopted my oldest daughter making her wish of"Motherhood" a beautiful reality:)
ReplyDeleteI would love to take my mother-in-law to this show. She loves musicals and has basically been my "mother" since I lost mine to cancer 15 years ago.
ReplyDeleteMarie Price
I'm not sure which friends I would take because...you know how a mom's schedule is! But I'm sure whoever it is would have a great time.
ReplyDeleteFried_phish@yahoo.com
It would be a tough choice, I'm not sure who I'll take! Anamarie
ReplyDeleteI would take my sisters and my mom. Michele M.
ReplyDeleteShared it with friends. Michele M.
ReplyDeleteI would love to go and take some of my awesome neighborhood mom friends!!! Crystal Evans
ReplyDeleteShared on facebook! Pick me! Pick me! Crystal Evans
ReplyDeleteI'd take a few of my closest mom friends!
ReplyDeleteI would take some of my mom friends it would be a great night out which we all need !
ReplyDeletekim.karwoski@yahoo.com
I love musicals! I would take my sister, who loves musicals, too!
ReplyDeleteAnd I shared it with friends - it would be a great Christmas present
ReplyDeleteI would love to take my sister- she just had her first baby in September and I'm due with my second in March! Motherhood has been an experience that has really brought us closer in the last few months, and everyone could use a night out! Stephanie Cathers
ReplyDeleteI'd take my mom of course! :0)
ReplyDeleteShared too!
ReplyDeleteCLOSED!!!
ReplyDelete