Marple Sports

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday~Vaca Edition

Today I'm linking up at The Pleated Poppy where you can see other women trying to get out of a fashion rut!

So this was a strange week, I was on vacation at the beach, so I wore a swim suit most of the time...and shorts, because I wasn't going anywhere!


I've posted this outfit before...but check out the view, it makes the clothes look even better!




Please excuse my half chopped off head...my photographer isn't doing a great job.  Anywho, I wore this dress to work on Tuesday & its from Target, necklace is a gift, earrings are Lia Sophia.  I love this because its a great color & it has POCKETS!!

Now for a crazy change of pace, I tried on a ton of dresses while shopping this weekend, so I took a few pictures an thought I would add them as well.  The next 2 dresses I did NOT purchase...the one I did, I'm saving or another WIWW post!

I loved this dress but the size wasn't right.  The small was too small, medium was too big...plus I am trying to add more color, not grey. 


Umm, I loved this dress...I mean loved!  I didn't purchase it for a few reasons.  1.  I saw a spot that looked liked the threads were coming out.  2.  I don't have a lot of place to wear it.  3.  While the color looks pretty good on me now, after a week at the beach, I had serious doubts it would look so nice in my December whiteness.  So I left it, but I will be keeping an eye out for a similar dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...