Marple Sports

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!!!

Today I'm linking up at The Pleated Poppy where you can see other women trying to get out of a fashion rut!

I wore this dress to hang out with the kids and run to and from the pool.  I did wear a necklace and flip flops. 

This was a bad week for me, I tried to be casual and comfortable but not wear shorts and t-shirt.  I don't think what I went with was much better than a t-shirt & shorts.  Until I went out in Philly with some other blogging mom friends....then I really stepped it up!
 I wore this on the rainy day, to clean the house and run a few errands.  This is a getting out of the mom-rut fail.  I should have just worn the shorts!!! 

I feel like I made up for some really not great clothing choices this week with this outfit!  I wore this out in Philly to a really cool, low key bar called The Monkey Bar.  Capri pants from Gap, Steve Madden shoes, jewelry, Lia Sophia.  I had to use the purse as my splash of color...who cares if I can't fit more than my keys, inhaler and a credit card?  It looked cute! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...