Honestly, I wasn't feeling up to getting out of my rut this week. I wanted comfortable & easy but I still tried a few times! Let me know what you think.
![]() |
| I wore my skinny jeans, rolled up, black tank, and pink & white scarf from Old Navy. I wore this outfit to the movies with my daughter. |


Super cute! Love the dress, especially, but the scarf is also super fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! I was going for something a little different...not sure if the scarf if is exactly what I was going for BUT better than my tanks & shorts :)
ReplyDeleteI really like that dress! I would totally buy that. It's cute and comfortable-looking. You look great!
ReplyDeleteThanks Emily!!! I have a cookie recipe I need to give you...they're so good, but I can't imagine how bad they are for you :)
ReplyDeleteGlad I found your blog. I'm from nearby montgomery county. Love your looks, I'm a huge fan of dresses!
ReplyDeleteThanks Eva! I'm currently looking for dresses that I can wear now and then add a sweater to wear in the fall. I'm finding I have a very seasonal wardrobe!
ReplyDelete