Marple Sports

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

After talking to my friend Alissa at Fun Finds for Families I decided to take part in What I Wore Wednesday, as a way of encouraging myself to not wear my typical mom uniform. At the moment, my uniform is a few pairs of long shorts & tank tops or a black swim suit at the pool!

Here are a few things I wore this week...and remembered to take a picture anyway. I'd like to thank my daughter for taking these hazy pictures of me the past few days!

I wore this for my office hours on Monday.  The sandals are from Old Navy, the dress I picked up last summer at a consignment store in Media, the little cover~no idea, the necklace is from Lia Sophia (  I had a party and got a ton of great jewelry!), sunglasses were bought in bulk from Graveyard Mall. 


This is what I wore to the office meeting.  (FYI, She took 4 photos and this was the best one...I was getting annoyed, so hot!) Shoes: Steve Maddens, Skirt is from The Limited, Shirt is in the washer :)  Necklace which you can really see is also a Lia Sophia purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...