So I decided that telling everyone exactly what I was getting rid of might be a little boring...and no one would read it...and I wouldn't even want to write about it. So today is just a "check-in" to let you know I'm still at it and a few bags ahead of schedule!!!
Because I'm a few bags ahead, I did not really do much this weekend. I spend time studying (don't know why I'm studying? Click Here ) and hung out with the kids. Overall it was a pretty low-key weekend.
I was back at it today and have 1 big trash bag of crib sheets and children's books to donate to Cradles to Crayons at my Mom's Night Out event in April.
I've also gotten rid of a ton of recycling & trash. I'm so annoyed we had all this junk just laying around our house....but I'm trying to focus more on getting it out, not on how much my house keeping skills suck.
So my total count so far is 10 bags to leave my house!!! How are you doing?!
No comments:
Post a Comment