Okay, so maybe not a must read...but I want you to read it!
Some people have noticed that I've been posting just a little bit less and not been as active on Facebook lately. First of all, no, not pregnant!
My real job was working for an amazing real estate office in Media called Baird & Bird. I went into work on Tuesday as usual, and discovered that my office has been "acquired" by Coldwell Banker Preferred and I would no longer have my job as their marketing department (as in I was the entire department!). I have worked with Baird & Bird for over 6 years taking pictures, designing & producing marketing materials and also doing administrative tasks. It was the greatest place to work, I even took my little guy with me to work for 9 months when he was born.
The people at Coldwell Banker Preferred have asked me to change my role and to become the newest agent in the office. I have always wanted to be an agent so I of course jumped at this fantastic opportunity! I have already started my classes so I'll be licensed very soon. I've also found an experienced agent to act as my mentor to ensure I do everything correctly.
So if you notice I'm not posting as often or commenting on Facebook, I'm taking my classes and I promise I'll get back to you soon! I'm also letting you know that if you or someone you know has any real estate needs, let me know...I can promise to do fantastic marketing to over 1700 friends!
Thanks!!! Jess
That is awesome! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteThanks Erin! I'm pretty excited :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! When one door closes another one opens. :)
ReplyDeleteCheryl-I agree...hope this door opens wide!!!!
ReplyDelete