Marple Sports

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FYI-Email question I get often!

Dear friends, I've received approx. 1 million emails asking me about some of the links other bloggers are posting.  Here is my response for everyone: 
  • DO NOT just click a link because they promise you free dog food/hair bows or a week of free soap. 
  • DO NOT click on a links and leave random comments trying to win a contest. 
  • DO you have ANY idea what the company is or where the links come from?  If the answer is no, DO NOT Click!
Please think about it before you apply for every contest, freebie or product promotion.  I GUARANTEE a few of these bloggers have viruses on their computers because they click & fill out every form that comes across their email.  If I post something, you better believe I know exactly what it is...I have refused to post many  good deals because no one answered my emails for more info.  I would rather play it save than sorry and fill up your news feed with crap.  As always, if you have questions, please let me know!  Jess

PS...this is not meant to dog other bloggers-there are some other amazing sites you can get great deals too...but they're good because they check their facts before posting!  I'll be posting a list of blogs that I love in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...