Main Line Restaurant Week is April 4th - 10th, 2011
My first giveaway for Main Line Restaurant Week is $50 gift certificate to Flanigan’s Boathouse — Wayne & Conshohocken locations .
![]() |
| Photo: Courtney Apple http://www.courtneyapple.com/ |
You must be a friend (or fan) of Delaware County Moms, leave a comment below and let me know who you will take to dinner with you. That comment must have your name so I can find you. Comments on Facebook will not be counted. (Also, after making your comment, scroll down & make sure you don't need a to put in the security word) This giveaway starts today, February 9th at 10 am and ends February 11th at 5pm.
This giveaway is open to anyone from the United States who is 18 years or older and will be selected at random. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to our email confirming their prize. If the prize is not claimed by return email within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!

I would love a night out with my best friend. She has 3 kids and I have 1 so we hardly get to see eachother without a kids hanging on our legs screaming 'MOM!'
ReplyDeleteThis would come in handy for my husband and I.....it would help decide where to go to celebrate out 12yr anniversay which is on Valentine's Day ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing the giveaway!
Lisa
Jamigar@hotmail.com
I would love to have a night out with my husband without someone saying, "mom, can you get me a drink, or mom, I don't like broccoli, etc. . . "
ReplyDeletewow... would love to go to dinner with my kids at a nice restaurant and work on manners at a "fancy" restaurant!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Pick me! Pick me!!
ReplyDeleteJess Bittmann
I would take my mom who was caregiver (during cancer decline) of her mother, one older brother, and one younger brother...all who died in the last three years. She DESERVES to be taken out!
ReplyDeleteI would probably take my dad if I won! He would love it!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I would take my sister this time. She is away at college and we miss her alot. It would be a great girls night!!
ReplyDeleteI would take my hubby. our 7th wedding anniversary is coming and I would love to have a night out to dinner and not have to chase one of my boys around the table and say "use your fork, wipe your face, don't talk with food in your mouth" every other sentence!
ReplyDeleteSue Nolek
I would take my siblings. We don't get enough bonding time.
ReplyDeleteWould love a night out with the hubby!
ReplyDeleteMichele Mohr
I would love to treat my parents to dinner. They do so much for our family and deserve a special night out! Hope I win!!!!
ReplyDeleteSharon B.
Me and the hubby night out = :-)
ReplyDeleteWe would love some time to ourselves, slow down
And enjoy some great food! Yum!
I would take my parents. In addition to everything they do for us, they are taking the entire family (11 of us) on a vacation and I'd like to do something for them. My mom's birthday is also coming up, so we could celebrate that as well! :)
ReplyDeleteI love Flanigan's Boathouse!!!! How cool would it be to win this. A possible night out with my wife.
ReplyDeleteThomas French
Oh man would we love a night out! We never go out anymore since the company my hubby worked for for 23 years went under. New job now but much tighter budget and dinner out is not in there. I would just take my Man and leave our four kiddos at home!
ReplyDeleteWe'd take the kids since they love seafood. A night without cooking or cleaning is a treat!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a night out with the hubby
ReplyDeleteA night out with my mom. She generously watches my kid every week so she deserves a night out.
ReplyDelete-r
Debbie Turner
ReplyDeleteMy husband I and would use it for a date night. We are expecting #3 in July and will not be able to have many date nights for a while.
I would like to take my mom out as a thank you for all she does to help me. Kellie Bondurant
ReplyDeleteThis would make for a great date night with my husband...and boy do we need it!
ReplyDeleteI would love to take my husband out. He likes to eat and I don't like to cook ;)
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE this with my hubby! Still trying to get out and celebrate our 10 year anniversary! Our little Sophia was only a week old and it just never happened...
ReplyDeleteMichelle Gillespie
I would treat myself and a very supportive friend of mine to a belated birthday dinner (mine was last week)
ReplyDeleteLisa Burke
Just would love to get out of the house! This terrible winter definitely has given me the winter blues!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a wonderful place to try. I would love it if I won and would take my husband out for a nice escape from the kids for a little bit.
ReplyDeleteI would so very much love to go with my husband and my mom! We could sure use some "adult time" more than anything!!!! It would be so nice to have something good/fun to look forward too!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'd take my husband! We never get out alone!
ReplyDeleteKim Wilson
kimwilson13@comcast.net
My husband and I have always wanted to go Flanigan's Boathouse, so I would definitely bring him. It's a rare treat when we get to dine out without the kiddies. - Megan (maggiewal72@yahoo.com)
ReplyDeleteI would love to take my husband and children to dinner ! We could celebrate Valentine's Day together without me doing the cooking ! Thank you for posting !!
ReplyDeleteLorraine Gioioso McCarron
I would love to go with my friend. We both teach middle school, which is quite stressful, and we don't get much time for ourselves. It would be nice to get out without having to talk about our students or our own children/spouses for a few hours, and just HAVE FUN for a change!!!
ReplyDeleteErika Plotkin Bly
Haven't had a date with my hub in so long i forget what one is!
ReplyDeleteJulie
berry.baker@verizon.net
I would love to go with my husband. It would be a rare night out.
ReplyDeleteAlissia Higgins (alissiamc@yahoo.com)
I'd take my husbs for the date night we so desperately need:) Thanks for the chance!! Michlele Jordan (pearljamm at gmail dot com)
ReplyDeleteI need a night out with my hubby. It's been a long time!
ReplyDeleteI would love a night out w/ my husband its been a while since we have been out w/o kids
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I and no kids - what more could you want!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to take my husband out for a nice dinner to thank him for all he does for our family! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Strine
I would love a night out- especially with my birthday next Tuesday! Husband works nights on V-Day so I won't be seeing him!
ReplyDeleteI would def. take my husband - it's been WAY too long since we've had a special night out !! Thanks !
ReplyDeleteMelissa Lipka
Would love to go to dinner with my hubby. We desperately need a night out:)
ReplyDeleteDawn Liphart Minkin
I would take my favorite men - hubby and the boys. We love food!
ReplyDeleteMichele Downie
I would take my partner. We haven't had much time together since #2 was born. We could use a dinner out.
ReplyDeleteI would love a night out! Friends husband mom brothers complete stranger, not picky here...just a night out would be great! Adriana futurefazio@gmail
ReplyDeleteI would take my grandparents who are in their early 80s. The cold, snowy weather has kept them indoors and I know they would love to get out. I can't think of a better (early) evening than with good food and family!
ReplyDeleteI would make it a date night with my kids. They have been through so much and they really do deserve it. Jaime E. eldredgejk@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteI would give it to my parents, the could use a night out and do a lot for me.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this! I've been out of work for almost a year. I just recently found a part time job but it is commission only so unless I make a commission I have no money. So this would be nice to use to go out to dinner with niece who is like a daughter to me and we hardly get to spend time together. I would make it a girls night out.
ReplyDeleteCheryl Collom Journey (FB friend)
food! Fun!! and a day out with the husband!!! I'm on it!! yeah!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to use this to take my dad out for dinner! It is his birthday tomorrow! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteJeanine Ludwikowski
(FB friend)
I would take my friend Gina, we became friends at work and she was my strength and supporter through 3 years of IVF - bless you Gina
ReplyDeleteMichelle Eves
Im a young mom and my son just turned 3. I am pregnant with my second and due in a few weeks. I would love to be able to enjoy a nice night out with my fiance before the baby comes!
ReplyDeleteGrace Pontillo (fb friend)
A dear old friend and I have been trying to get together for quite sometime but our kids schedules keep getting in the way. Perhaps a gift certificate would add some incentive!!
ReplyDeleteGinacc10@hotmail.com
I would take my sister out for a much needed girls night!!
ReplyDeleteChristine dolfin7272@verizon.net