Marple Sports

Thursday, December 9, 2010

*************************CLOSED*****************Mani/Pedi Giveaway!!!

This giveaway is awesome!!! The Beauty Suite in Havertown is offering one lucky Delaware County Moms winner a gift certificate good for a free Manicure & Pedicure....really, the thing I can't stand about this giveaway is that I can not win!!!

The rules for this giveaway are simple....You must be a friend of Delcopa Moms, leave a comment below,  any comment letting us know why you'd like to win!  You can receive another entry by telling your friends about the giveaway, post it to Facebook, Twitter, etc and just leave an additional comment letting me know you told people.

This giveaway will begin at 10 am on Thursday, December 9th and end at 5 pm on Monday, December 13th.   It would also be great if you leave your name so I can figure out who you are!  The winner will have 48 hours to respond before we pick another winner.  

Make sure you tell your friends, its such an easy entry and who knows, maybe they hate mani/pedi's and they'll give you the gift certificate.

56 comments:

  1. Great giveaway. I would like to win because I am 4 mmonths pregnant trying to manager the holiday season. I need some mommy time.
    Kim Barch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohh this would be SO nice to win! I have been out of work for 8 months. I have not been able to afford the cost get my nails done and/or a pedicure in a very long time! This would be awesome to win!

    Cheryl Collom Journey (Facebook friend)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had a mani/pedi and would love one! Between working nights and being a taxi for three tween girls, there never seems to be time to treat myself!!!

    Jill Pezza

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to win a free mani/pedi. I have 5 kids, a full-time job and volunteer work that keeps me focused on everyone but me. It would be nice to have an excuse to do something for myself!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot compete with any of the above reasons, but I want to win anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This mommy would love a mani/pedi! What a treat it would be for me. :) -Crystal Evans

    ReplyDelete
  7. posted on facebook and told my friends to enter! -Crystal Evans

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to win and get a mani/pedi before returning to work in January. I have been home with my son since he was born in March.
    Eileen Pry

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a single mom of two and would love for a Christmas gift just for me!
    Suzanne Oldham

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that would be a wonderful gift for me, a crazed mom of 3 who could really use a little pampering. Terri Gallagher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love to win this one! What a treat!!!
    ~Sharon B.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great treat it would be, I would love to win! Kellie Bondurant

    ReplyDelete
  13. after not working for 6yrs I just returned back to work full time I am always tired. After working, taking care of 3 kids (6 yr old twins and 3 yr old) house etc I really could use this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great giveaway! My nails are a mess (as usual!). Would love to win this, thanks!
    Jeanine Ludwikowski

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kerri O'Connell EdwardsDecember 9, 2010 at 10:39 PM

    I would love to win this giveaway. A mani/pedi would be a special treat for me this holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg....I NEED this! If you saw my tootsies right now, you'd understand why...

    ReplyDelete
  17. i would love to have a moment of non-mommy me time :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to win so I can feel all relaxed and pretty and have some much needed alone time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. no crazy story or anything here - just a mom of a 16 month old who would love an hour of me-time. pick me! pick me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I should win because I walked 60 miles in October for the Susan G Komen 3 day, and my tootsies could SURE use a pedi!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to win this ! BC I feel like all mommies we never treat ourselves and it is in Havertown so it would be nice & close too...Good luck to all :)
    Stacey Crossan

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love a little pick me up, something for myself. I love giving to others but it would be something nice for myself. These past months have been very crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Never had a mani or a pedi but it sure would be interesting! It would be nice to treat myself to one.

    ReplyDelete
  24. for an hour of peace and quiet :)

    Megan T.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am a friend on fb, I would love this, I am going crazy with a toddler and a infant right now, and I so need some sort of break before I go insane :)
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  26. I also posted this on my fb to tell all my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd LOVE to have this!! I am 7 months pregnant and also have a 2 and 3 yr old!! The holiday season had been soo hectic espeically since a week before Christmas we are moving into our 1st house!! The quiet time would be a blessing!!
    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  28. This would be a perfect 40th birthday treat to myself! I would love to win! Thanks so much for all of the great giveaways!!

    Diane Lastowka Smith

    ReplyDelete
  29. If you could see my toes right now... there would be no question!

    K. Goldberg

    ReplyDelete
  30. I need some pampering big-time!! I love Christmas, but not all the stress and commitments that go with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super! Becoming a single mom of 2 young girls, I have had to give up some luxuries for financial reason. Mani/pedis - out! I have not had my nails done since last Spring, and I didn't even paint my toes all summer. I need it for the feel good factor.

    ReplyDelete
  32. this would be awesome for me to win!! i hve a 3 year old and my husband is out of work so my income is all we have-i never really never have a opportunity to "treat" myself. This would def be a great reward for me and maybe ease some of my stress.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I ao need this. I am a working mother of a toddler girl who has a bug work function in Orlando and needs her toes to be tip top.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would love to win a mani/pedi! I would welcome any time just sit and relax and enjoy alone time. Mom of 2 under 2 :)

    Adriana F. fb friend

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would love this just to get the hour of "downtime" at this crazy time of year!

    Laurie M.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am SURROUNDED by BOYS all day long!!! I could use some GIRL TIME!

    Mary Renshaw Grace FB Friend

    ReplyDelete
  37. I also told my Facebook friends :)

    Laurie M.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This would be a treat and I cant give a wonderfull reason. What I can say is that Working full time, going to school and being a mom it would be nice to do something mommy would love just one time. It would be wonderfull to finally be able to have a treat for the first time in 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would love this. It would be such a great break for me.
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  40. I've never haven't had a mani since I got married 12 years ago and I've never had a pedi. What a great Christmastime treat it would be! —maggiewal72@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would love to have a free manicure and pedicure I havent had one in sooo long

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have 3 boys- 2 with Autism. My mani/pedi doesn't usually make it past the first day!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I shared this with my facebook friends!!

    Diane Lastowka Smith

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am and Early Intervention/Special Ed teacher and my hands take a beating from all the hand washing. I would love to get a mani/pedi !

    ReplyDelete
  45. I could really just use some ME time!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Its been a pretty rough year for me and my husband. I know this is gonna sound weird but he needs it more than I do, so I am entering to win so I can give it to him for Christmas. CSMITH

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would love a mani/pedi! I am a single mom and my son's father does nothing to help out so I do everything all by myself. I am also a special education teacher in Philadelphia so my job is crazy too. I don't know the last time I have done anything alone or for myself. Melissa Aglidian on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  48. i shared with my friends as well<3

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would sooooooo very much love to win this!! My feet need a vacation. I am friends with Delco mom's on facebook and I will be sharing this with everyone on my friends list that is in the area. What girl wouldn't love a free mani/pedi!

    Tara Grammes Lyman

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would like to win because it would be a pick me upper after the terrible day I am having. I am friends on FB.

    macrowther@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  51. I can use some pampering..single mom of three and I am outside a lot due to my business so my hands can use some TLC. I love pedicures! Thanks Jessica.

    Lisa Burke
    Facebook friends times two (Family Style Pet Sitting)

    ReplyDelete
  52. As a single mom to a 6 and 3 year old, I would love to have a little pampering that I can't afford to give myself

    Courtney Ziff
    Facebook friend

    ReplyDelete
  53. I could use a free mani/pedi before the baby shows up. It'll be a long time before I get another one. :)

    Jessie Rehm

    ReplyDelete
  54. So need some time to relax and not have to do things for others. My feet are barking.

    I am so glad I found delcopa moms!!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  55. I could use a mani/pedi just to have some quiet time!
    Stephanie McDonough

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...