Marple Sports

Friday, August 20, 2010

Money....

I was hoping my catchy title would have tons of people flocking to my site, in hopes of getting money. That's not entirely the idea, but kind of. A few weeks ago I wrote a post about saving money. Chick Here for the original post).

Basically, I had received a few rebates and was thinking about starting a found money fund. I decided that I would do it and after a few weeks of vigilant money finding. Here are my results so far.
$15 for 2 rebates (in the original post)
$35 CASH that I found in pockets, old purses etc.
$16.07 in change....so today I found a way to make money get even better! I opened a Citizens Bank Free Checking Account at Acme in Folsom. I pay no fees, no minimum balance, just free.

BUT here is the catch... When you sign up for a Citizens Bank free checking account(at a Citizens Bank in an Acme) and a loyalty program you get a $20 ACME gift card. I signed up for the "Green Program" (in a nutshell if I use my debit card 10 times in a month I get $1 from Citizens Bank, see the associate for details!).  So I pay no money, ever, at anytime, I also got free online banking and they gave me $20 Acme gift card.    I felt as though a $20 return on my original $67 investment was pretty good.  It would take me months, years, whatever to get that money in any other account. 

Also, I had to take my daughter with me and my girl Charlotte at the bank was amazing and gave her crayons & an activity book to help keep her busy. 

This Citizens Bank deal is going on until August 29th so if you need a checking account get there quickly to get your $20 Acme gift card!

PS-I was in no way paid or asked to write this post, it is just my opinion of a good deal...you should discuss all the aspects of this deal with an associate at Citizens Bank to make sure this is a deal for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...