Marple Sports

Friday, August 13, 2010

Grocery Match-ups...

This is a great week for snacks...I bought a ton of cereal because it was 40 cents. I'll keep some for my kids to snack on or as a treat but I'll also donate a lot of it.
I purchased; 11 boxes of cereal, 7 yogurts, 2 go-gurts, 4 bisquicks, 5 golden graham treats and 3 packages of cheese for $23.57 Plus I received an offer to fill out a survey and get $2 off my next order.  Also, I promise I bought veggies for my family, I just go to Produce Junction. (My brother also wants me to add that I forgot the milk...so we have a lot of cereal and not much milk!!!)

Here are the match-ups!
ACME (Some of the coupons in the Acme match-up will also work at Genaurdis this week for great deals!)
Pathmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...