Marple Sports

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Did you get anything for free today?!!

I did, everything you see below!
Check out my previous post CVS 101 to find out how to score great deals. 
I went to CVS to take advantage of a few great deals this week.  Before I went I had a $4 off of a $20 purchase and I also had $13.50 in Extra Care Bucks (ECBs) from previous CVS trips. 

Paper Mate Pens (.98 & get .98 ECB=free)
Caliber Scissors(.98 & get .98 ECB=free)
2 John Frieda Root Awakening products($5 ECbs when you buy 2=2/$5)
       Used (2) $3 off any Root Awakening from the 6/6 SS
Complete Multipurpose Solution (7.99 & get 7.99 ECB=free)
        Used$2 from 5/17 RP
Philadelphia Inquirer
Milk
Total~25.52
They took off all the coupons and my total was $13.89...for whatever reason my ECBs had a problem going through but in the end instead of owing 49 cents like I thought I should, I walked out with everything paying nothing.   I also got $14.97 in ECBs for next time.  And before anyone asks, I did checked with the cashier & manager that everything had been adjusted correctly...I don't mind getting things for free but 49 cents would work too because I got a gallon of milk!

If you wanted to try what I did but didn't have any ECBs to work with you could break it up into 3 trips(in the order I did it) and get it all for about $3and get $7.99 in ECBs for next time.  You have the same coupons and use the ECBs from your previous purchases to pay for the next purchases. 
PS.  The math may not add up 100% because CVS has a funky reciept that tells me I saved $34.39 today because of sales prices, coupons & ECBs. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...