- Herrs Factory Tour-Fun & free! Click HERE for all the info!
- $1 movies at Regal. Click HERE for all the info & locations.
- Delaware County has fantastic library programs all summer long. For a complete list go HERE!
- We head down to the creek! I am certain that one day my children will say throwing rocks in the creek was one of their greatest childhood memories. Check some great Delaware County Parks HERE.
- Linvilla Orchards. We buy a bag of old produce to feed the animals and then play on the playground.
- Free concerts at Rose Tree Park
- Go down to Penn's Landing. All summer long they have free concerts, movies, festivals & more. Info is Here.
- Check out a different playground. It doesn't have to be one you have never been too, just one you don't often go too, bring a snack or lunch & hang out for a while.
- Kids Bowl Free!!! Info HERE!
- If you're looking for a beach day, keep in mind that Sea Isle has FREE beach days on Wednesday (except July 4)! Any other day of the week, kids under 12 are free.
Monday, June 4, 2012
10 Free & Cheap summer actitivies
I don't know about you, but my kids are officially done with camp for the summer. Part of me LOVES this time of year because we can all relax & just enjoy the rest of the summer....the other part of me knows, that the kids will be fighting like cats & dogs in T-minus 12 days...if that! So while I'm racking my brain to figure out what to do with my kids, I thought I'd share a few activities that they love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment