Marple Sports

Thursday, May 24, 2012

T-Fal Actifry Review & Giveaway!!!

I think everyone knows that I received the T-Fal Actifry to review.  I've been using it as much as possible to get as accurate review as possible and I LOVE IT!!!

The T-Fal Actifry has patented pulsed air technology and a paddle that continuously stirs the food so everything is cooked evenly.  As a busy mom I loved throwing everything in the Actifry and then helping my daughter with her homework.  I didn't have worry about checking on dinner-set the timer, turn it on and it is super easy to clean-the main pieces are all dishwasher safe!

The T-Fal Actifry also fries food with much less oil than traditional deep fryers----like 1 Tablespoon!  So it is much healthier but still tastes great!  Here are a few things I made:


The first thing I made was my grandma's granola recipe and for the first time EVER I didn't burn it!  The paddle stirs in the entire time so it was evenly coated with honey & cinnamon.  It was also much easier to clean that when I tried and failed (sadly, many, many times) to bake it in the oven. 




Next up was french fries-one tablespoon of olive oil made enough french fries to feed my family of 4---
and they were tasty too!


Strawberry Jam!  I just used my regular recipe that I usually make on the stove.  I dumped the warm strawberries & juices into the container that will go in the fridge & gave it a few smashes to make it more "jammy". 


I also made taco meat & chicken nuggets but didn't get pictures of it.  Next up---hot wings!!! 

Want to learn more about about the T-Fal Actifry? Check out the video below, find them on Facebook, Twitter or a the website found HERE!  You can buy the T-Fal Actifry on the website, at Bed bath & Beyond or Amazon.com



Now on to the giveaway!!! 
Congrats Randi L-entry #253!!!
 a Rafflecopter giveaway

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I received a product to facilitate my review, as well as compensation for my time. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own...

72 comments:

  1. I totally want to make fried mushrooms...of course now I am in the mood for them and sitting in the Keys with not a mushroom within a hundred miles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of an Acti-Fry before today. I could totally use one. I would make granola for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to make sweet potato fries and chicken nuggets for the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd make stirfry!!! Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie CathersMay 24, 2012 at 3:13 PM

    Would love to make some stirfry in this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to make fried pickles, they're a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would make sweet potato fries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Strawberry jam? I had no idea! I'm trying to win this for my mom - and she would love to try making that (as would I). Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so cool! Maybe this will kick start my ability to actually cook something edible :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to make french fries!
    Laura V.
    tcgirl11(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks amazing! I would love to make fries in it.

    Kara Cimabue

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to make anything that saves me time on making dinner, I need all the extra time I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Healthy french fries for lunch would be nutritious and scrumptious! Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to make sweet potato fries! Looks like a fun kitchen tool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The granola looks good but fries are aresome

    ReplyDelete
  16. Chicken stir fry yum!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd like to try tempura.

    Michele Downie

    ReplyDelete
  18. This would make my life so much easier. I've really been in a cooking slump lately.

    taralyman@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am not sure yet what I will use it for. Just want one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would have to try that yummy Strawberry Jam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Homemade chicken tenders coated in Rice Krispies!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stephanie McDonoughMay 25, 2012 at 10:11 AM

    Ryan would love this! It would make a great Father's Day present!
    -Stephanie M.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The first thing I would try would be FRIES!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really want to make healthy fried zuchinni

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to try fried green beans :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want to try the french fries! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I want to make french fries first! The potato and spinach stir fry looks yummy too! sonyadmorris@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. chicken nuggets for my kids. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would make chicken wings. davidholder3@yahoo.com
    David Holder

    ReplyDelete
  30. fried chicken!


    vanitizebaby at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. potato fries for sure

    JA

    ReplyDelete
  32. Looks amazing....I want to try EVERYTHING

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would make the sweet potato fries

    elena150980 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Patricia Wojnar Crowley

    I'd love to make chicken nuggets and french fries!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would make stir fry I think. I eat so much of it! Rachel l

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'd like to make the Sweet Potato Pot Stickers. They look good.
    tssk10(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. chicken wings and hot dog puffs
    thanks
    aunteegm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I want to make stir fry. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  39. I want to use it to cook healthier. Jay

    ReplyDelete
  40. I want to make stir fry, zucchini, beef stroganoff, fries, wings, etc....

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would love to make sweet potato fries and chicken nuggets

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would do some fried chicken & some french fries. :)

    vgsaxon(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I really want to win this!!! I need something new to try out some new recipes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would love to make healthier convenience foods for my kids like homemade french fries and chicken nuggets.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Would love to try out making food for two, any suggestions? Seems like a fun gadget! May end up making a full recipe and freezing half!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I want to make garlic lemon chicken :-)

    Sarahtex at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would love to have this, would love to make beef stir fry.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I have never heard of this - but would totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I want to make jam in it now.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'm ready for some of those french fries! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'd love to make some sweet potato fries in it!

    ReplyDelete
  52. The possibilities are endless. Fries, steak fingers, tortilla chips are the first things that come to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would love to make Chicken Wings and fries

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would love to make french fries!
    merleandtina@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Fried eggplant or zucchini!

    ReplyDelete
  56. sweet potato fries
    psujewels at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. French Fries!!! I really want to win one of these. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is
    an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to
    read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
    I'll definitely return.
    My blog post van nelle halfzware

    ReplyDelete
  59. It's very easy to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this web page.
    Also visit my weblog ... watch nfl online

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...