Marple Sports

Monday, April 9, 2012

Totaro's Restaurant Giveaway!!!

Photo by Betsy Barron
http://www.thebetsy.com/
Main Line Restaurant Week is April 23rd - April 29th, 2012

Have you heard the big news?  Many of the restaurants are also serving lunch specials this spring too!  Click Here for All the Fun Details for Spring Main Line Restaurant Week!

Totaro's returns with their outstanding, 3-course $30 dinner menu and not one but TWO lunch menus of $15 and $18!You can win a $50 gift card to Totaro's Restaurant!!!  We're going crazy & giving a few ways to enter this giveaway!


1.  Leave a comment & let us know who you'd take with your to Totaro's.
2.  Share the giveaway with your friends & leave another comment.
3.  Click on Totaro's Restaurant above & let us know what you'll be ordering if you go!

Don't forget to leave your name!!!

This giveaway starts today, April 9 at 8 pm and ends April 13th at 5pm. So put your comments down quickly and tell your friends.

This giveaway is open to anyone from the United States who is 18 years or older and will be selected at random. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to our email confirming their prize. If the prize is not claimed by return email within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.Odds of winning depend on how many people enter!

Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!

64 comments:

  1. I'd love to bring my daughter who is graduating college this month out to Totaros to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to bring my daughter who is graduating college this month out to Totaros to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to bring my daughter who is graduating college this month out to Totaros to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would take my hubby, of course!

    Michele Downie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would take my husband. We didn't get to go out for our anniversary because he was sick and so were our kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to enter my name... Sara Lynch Risi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to bring my daughter! Jeanne1368@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to take my husband for lunch!
    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would probably order the filet YUMM
    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharing on FB and Twitter!
    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would bring my husband and would toast Delaware County Moms for the giveaway! - maggiewal72@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would order Tortellini Tri Pea—I can never resist that dish! - maggiewal72@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My hubby is graduating from College in May, this would be a great place to go for dinner.
    wards308@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd treat my good-time girls to a night out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would either go with my husband, if his call schedule allowed, or plan a girls night out!! Fun!! Jenn R

    ReplyDelete
  16. BTW, I would get the crab cake, since we don't eat shellfish at home--a treat! Jenn R

    ReplyDelete
  17. My nephew wants to go out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd go with my wife and daughter. Jay K.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would take my best friend. We need a girls night!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would order the crab cakes because I LOVE them or I might just order all deserts! They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would go with my fiance to celebrate my Master's graduation next month!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to try this restaurant, food looks yummy. I would take my honey on a special date night. :) julietlove31@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to take my husband for a well-deserved evening out.
    Jean
    bmc1978[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would take my best friend - we could both use a night out!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would bring my wife. jozzimo@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would love to take the Mrs!! Robertrichard3@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would take my wife!

    saxybandjoe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would order the filet
    saxybandjoe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would take my neighbor. shannongirl@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would love to take my aunt to this great place. thank you very much. ruggfam@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would take myself. iwon123@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would take my Mom venusjulius@hotmail.com
    ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  33. The dish photo on the site looks yummy, i'll take that!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'd take my husband! Thanks for another great one!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I suppose I'd take my husband because he'd boohoo if I didn't ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'd take my hubby. We could always use a date night!

    ReplyDelete
  37. That's a tough choice!! I'd probably have to choose between two of my favorites - crab cake or salmon.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'd take my husband for date night. Hadn't heard of Totaro's before, I'm keeping me fingers crossed we win because Conshy is right next door to us! We'd love a new favorite eating spot. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  39. As for what I'd order, two words: LOBSTER RAVIOLI. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would bring my husband to enjoy a night out because he works so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  41. i Would love to bring my husband, he would love it! suelee1998 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'd take my other half! We love to eat out.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'd take my kid. I have never heard of this restaurant and we could explore it together.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would go with my Hubby! My MIL lives in Conshohocken which means we could drop off the little guy with her and have a date night just the 2 of us!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'd love to bring my husband... or come w/a group of friends. Love trying restaurants!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I told three non PSMM friends, hopefully someone I know will win! That includes the PSMMs! Oops just thought of four more to send it to...

    ReplyDelete
  47. Would order lobster ravioli or chicken parm... probably the ravioli! nancycels at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Yum. I would probably take my hubby, or maybe have a girl's night.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would take my mom!! Kristen S

    ReplyDelete
  50. Do you do a giveaway for a babysitter too? :) Would love a date night!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would take my hubby. We need a date night!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would take my boyfriend and his parents to thank them for how wonderful they are to me and my children. Jrzybchmom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would take my hubby

    ReplyDelete
  54. either the hubby or a friend for a girls night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. and i shared the contest! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Trying to win again! I would take my husband, of course! Fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I would take my amazing and strong sister as a congratulations gift for giving birth to my beautiful nephew on April 12th! She deserves a relaxing night!
    Jennifer woolson

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'd take my hubby! Jenny Montague

    ReplyDelete
  59. I would take my mom. She took care of me during my recovery from my hip replacement surgery!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...