![]() | |
| Baby Ball Python Hatching on Easter |
During our trip to South Carolina, we visited my brother and his family. My brother loves animals! He has been involved in research with various animals. I'd say sharks and snakes are his favorites.
During our stay, he was very excited about the eggs one of his snakes laid. They were about ready to hatch. My kids checked every day to see how the eggs were doing and finally right before we left on Easter, this little guy popped his head out. Pretty Cool.
--Crystal

Your brother is a proud Papa! The second egg hatched yesterday and there is one to go.
ReplyDeletePhoebe and I named the first snake Cotton Ball after Peter Cottontail since he was born on Easter. I think the second one should be Beach since it is finally warming up. (They are Ball Pythons, so all the snakes get 'ball names'...like Meat Ball, Matzo Ball, Eight Ball, Bouncy Ball, and on and on...) I am glad the 'Easter Snake' arrived before you all had to leave!
--Amy