Marple Sports

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Peapod Grocery Delivery PLUS $20 off discount code!!!

I tried it and I loved it!  Here are the details of my first order!

First things first, placing the order online, was sooo easy.  It took me a few minutes to get the hang of it, then I was off.  I put my Giant card number in and there was a list of items I had purchased in the past.  Milk, bread, cheese...check, check, check! 

After I placed my order, I received a confirmation email for my delivery the next day and I choose the green delivery option to save an extra $2 on shipping.  My order was scheduled for the next day and by 7:30 am I had received a text message telling me that my delivery was next & the driver would be there shortly.  At 7:50, he was here. 

My driver was very nice & even with my dog trying to jump over the door and lick him to death, he offered to bring the groceries in the house.  The groceries were in a few boxes, one box was filled with cold packs & contained all my refrigerator items.  After I had all the groceries, he showed my receipt, took my coupons and was off, the entire process took roughly 5 minutes.  (FYI, I did tip him but I had to chase him down with it, so I don't think he expected it!)

I was 100% impressed with the service! My food was packaged neatly & nothing was crushed or smooshed.  All 12 eggs were fine.  I also gave him a few coupons and I received an email the next day with my new total after the coupons, which had all been taken off.  I ordered lunch meat & cheese that looked & tasted fresh, produce was chosen well, not too ripe, not too not ripe (that's the best I can do today, its early!).  I will be ordering again!  That being said, not everything you can get is in the store, so you'll still have to go, but perhaps, much less often! 

If you're interested in trying Peapod by Giant, click HEREand use the code BLOGPHL to save $20 off your first order AND get free delivery for 60 days after your first order!!!

If you want to read my first post click HERE!





Disclosure: Peapod by Giant provided me with a gift card to facilitate my review but all opinions are 100% mine!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...