Marple Sports

Monday, September 12, 2011

**********CLOSED************Main Line Restaurant Week~$50 Ruth's Chris Steak House Gift Certificate!

Main Line Restaurant Week is back for another fantastic week this fall, September 26th-October 2nd. Restaurant Week is a great way to check out tons of yummy restaurants and take advantage of great deals! Our next giveaway is a $50 gift card to the Ruth's Chris Steak House in King of Prussia!

Photo: http://www.thebetsy.com/
There are two easy ways to enter. 1. Leave a comment below and tell us who you'll be taking on your date to The Capital Grille if you win  2. Tell your friends and leave another comment, letting me know you're spreading the word about Main Line Restaurant Week! Please make sure you leave your name on the comment so I can find the winner easily!!!


This giveaway is open to anyone from the United States who is 18 years or older and will be selected at random on September 14th at 8 pm. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to our email confirming their prize. If the prize is not claimed by return email within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.

Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!

106 comments:

  1. I would love to take my husband. We have never been there before!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to take my hubs for our anniversary dinner...without the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to take my hubby Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go out with my husband, without the baby!

    Michelle Brackin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also shared on fb thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband and I will be married 16 years Oct 7th. It would be a great anniversary dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shared the info on my Facebook page!

    Michelle Brackin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd take my husband for a date night!
    Jess Bittmann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would take my husband. Steak is his favorite. Also, we're celebrating our 16th anniversary this Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. jeanne at jeanne1368@comcast.netSeptember 12, 2011 at 10:28 AM

    I woudl take my husband! Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would take my Dad. We both love steak.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My email is iwon123@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to take my husband.
    sharm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My husband and I could go for my birthday.

    Michele Downie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to take my husband. We have always wanted to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shared on my FB page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would take my 14yr old daughter & I have def been telling people about the MLRW afterall, there are sooooo many great deals & menus to choose from!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. never been and would love to take the hubby

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh and totally sharing this to friends on FB

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would take my husband--- we have a baby and love an opportunity for occasional "adult time"

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am taking the man of my dreams--my boyfriend! And I have posted on my page.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Definitely take my husband on date night.

    ReplyDelete
  23. My husband and I would LOVE a dinner out!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This would be a great date night for my husband and I!!

    Christine V
    Tean118@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would take my husband for a night out.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would take my best dinner-friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am posting on fb right now...well, in a sec;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would take my husband! We just had our 4th child and could really use a night out!

    Michele Skowronek

    ReplyDelete
  29. I shared on Facebook!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. My husbands birthday is at the end of September. He would LOVE the place!

    ReplyDelete
  31. My husband, unless he is out of town in which case I'll take my boyfriend! j/k of course....

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would take my husband- 5 year anniversary is coming up in October!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This would be a much-needed and well-dereved kid-free dinner with my hubby! Thanks for the giveaway!!

    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am spreading the word to my friends!!
    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Loving my life with six kids, but to have a dinner alone with just my wonderful husband would be amazing! And what a fabulous dinner that would be!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I wouuld love to have a night out to celebrate our upcomming anniversay with my wonderful husband

    ReplyDelete
  37. My husband!
    Celia Brown

    ReplyDelete
  38. my husband would love a date there!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  39. My husband and I have not been out without our kids for about 6 months, so I would take him :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would love to take my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would take my husband. He returned last year from a year deployment and the day he came home I had to have emergency surgery!! Not the homecoming I had in mind and with 3 kids we haven't had the chance to have nice dinner out.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Have never been to Main Line Restaurant Week... Would love a date night with the hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would take my hubby!
    Jen Wyher

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would love to take my husband for a child free night out!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would love to win this dinner. I would take my husband. I have been unemployed for over a year. There is now no fun money to go out for a nice dinner. Have to pay the bills first. My email is cheryl@journeys3.com and I am also a friend on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Your "rules" still have The Capital Grille...not Ruth's Chris, but good food is good food! I would absolutely take my partner for this one. We've always wanted to go! I always overcook steak. :(

    ReplyDelete
  47. I told my guy to register! I don't want to spread the word to thin...that lessens my chances. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  48. Would love to take my hubby for date night! Thanks Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oops forgot my name, that was me...Jenny Montague. :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would take my husband

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love my husband so much and would take him for our anniversary. Our oldest was born on our anniversary, so we have been birthday partying instead and haven't been celebrating us like we should!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Could really use a date night with my hubby! :)
    Michelle Gillespie

    ReplyDelete
  53. Either take my husband or daughter...depending on whos on my good side that day!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Sharing the word about Ruth's Steak House. I hear it is amazing and would love to share the date with my handsome husband of 19 years!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I went once when I was working and it was truly one of the best steaks I've ever had. I'd love to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Would love to take my man to Ruth's Chris! Hoping it would help to rekindle some of what gets lost this time of year with school back in session!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I'd love to take my husband and parents. Don't know what I'd do without any of them!!! They are the best :)
    ~ Tara Vaughn

    ReplyDelete
  58. Date night with the hubby... oh how lovely that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Would take my hubby for a long overdue date night.
    Caitriona Mulholland

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'd take my sister for a long over due girls night!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I would take my husband out on a date night...or if he is on call, some girlfriends!! Jenn R

    ReplyDelete
  62. Steak.........yummy!!!!! I would take myself and my husband, too;)

    ReplyDelete
  63. I will take my husband, as we need some :alone" time from our everyday responsibility and treat ourselves to be pampered.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I would absolutely take my hubby! We would have a great time:-)

    ReplyDelete
  65. oops. I meant to put my name in that last post "I would absolutely take my hubby! We would have a great time:-)"

    Danielle Dryburgh

    ReplyDelete
  66. I would take my wonderful husband of 27 years. Nothing better than a night out together!

    kristymoffat@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  67. I would love to take my husband on a well deserved date night.

    ReplyDelete
  68. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  69. It is my hubby's birthday! I would love to surprise him. This would be a great treat as we have never been there.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I will treat my husband to dinner ... we used to go to Ruth's Chris Steak House when we lived in So. Philly for our anniversary, but haven't done so since we've moved to Delaware County. Now we'll have to start again :-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  71. My husband and I would go! We are in need of a night away from the kiddies!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Would love to head out to a nice steak dinner with my wife! - Joe

    saxybandjoe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Would take my kid. We would do a total girls night out.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I would send my parents, they do a lot for me and my boys and could use a night out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  75. I'm also spreading the word on my Facebook and Twitter accounts!

    ReplyDelete
  76. My husband and I have birthdays coming up this would be a great treat... Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  77. I would take my sweet hubby for our 15th anniversary!! Belated, but still valid!! LOL
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  78. A great date night with my husband, this is his favorite place!!

    ReplyDelete
  79. I would love to take my husband Tim!
    Eileen
    leenyb08@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  80. I would take my husband - his birthday is next week !! Melissa Berkheimer Lipka

    ReplyDelete
  81. I would really appreciate the opportunity to take my husband. We missed celebrating our anniversary due to health and family issues. There has just been so much financial and mental stress I would love to be able to treat him to a nice relaxing meal.
    Also shared on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  82. I would take my husband or my brother. Priscilla Jackson
    www.pennylove76.wordpress.com
    @pennylove (twitter)
    www.facebook.com/pennylovesblog

    ReplyDelete
  83. Pick Me! Pick Me! I would take my husband for a much needed night out.

    ReplyDelete
  84. I would love to win this for our 4 yr wedding Anniversary this month! Its an awesome prize- thanks for the giveaway & oppurtunity to win it !

    ReplyDelete
  85. Shared on my wall Jess!! I hope I win so I can take Jim out!! I hear nothing but great things about this place!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  86. Would love to win this for my husband and I so we can have a quiet dinner alone! :) Plus, I've never been to Ruth Chris's so that would be very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  87. so cool! I just found your site! (thank you Heidi) Anyhow, I would take My Husband....Becky

    ReplyDelete
  88. I don't even know how to do this, but I'll put this on my facebook page as well, thank you..I was so excited to realize restaurant week was coming up :o)

    ReplyDelete
  89. I would love to take my wonderful hubby for a much deserved stress-free dinner!!

    ~~Sharon (FB - Sharon Trayes Martin)

    ReplyDelete
  90. I would love to have a lovely night out with my husband, so terribly needed!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I would love to take my daughter for her 21st Birthday.

    Kim Venini Karwoski (Facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  92. I would take my hubby for his 40th birthday!

    Jennifer Teachey

    ReplyDelete
  93. I would take my dad next time he's in town -- it's his favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  94. I would take my husband. Crystal Evans

    ReplyDelete
  95. shared on facebook! --Crystal Evans

    ReplyDelete
  96. Nicole Blanche CampuzanoSeptember 14, 2011 at 2:40 PM

    I would love to take my good friend for her birthday. She has four kids and works so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  97. I would take my husband. Our anniversary is the 19th, and my birthday is the 20th.
    Carol Burge

    ReplyDelete
  98. A much needed night out with the hubby...we just had a baby 4 weeks ago and moved 2 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  99. I would take mu hubby, we need a kid free night out!!

    ReplyDelete
  100. Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,

    ReplyDelete
  101. This is a good common sense Blog. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. It will certainly help educate me.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Thank you, thats very interesting information. I need to share with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...