Marple Sports

Friday, September 16, 2011

*****************CLOSED****************Main Line Restaurant Week Giveaway~ Harvest $100

Main Line Restaurant Week is back for another fantastic week this fall, September 26th-October 2nd. Restaurant Week is a great way to check out tons of yummy restaurants and take advantage of great deals! Our next giveaway is a $100 gift card to the Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar.  I went to Harvest last spring for MLRW with 20 of my girlfriends and it was AMAZING!  Not only was the food fresh and delicious but the service was outstanding!  Can't wait to go back next week!!!

Photo: The always amazing
Courtney Apple
http://www.courtneyapple.com/
There are two easy ways to enter. 1. Leave a comment below and tell us who you will take to Harvest if you win  2. Tell your friends and leave another comment, letting me know you're spreading the word about Main Line Restaurant Week! Please make sure you leave your name on the comment so I can find the winner easily!!!

This giveaway is open to anyone from the United States who is 18 years or older and will be selected at random on September 19th at 1 pm. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to our email confirming their prize. If the prize is not claimed by return email within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.

Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!

107 comments:

  1. I would love to take my husband here! Thanks for all the good giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband for an awesome date night. Thanks for the chance!

    alissa (at) funfindsforfamilies (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd take my husband. He works long hours, so we don't get to go out by ourselves much. Also, today is our 16th Anniversary, so it would be a nice way to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shared with my FB friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be a girls night!!!!! Great food, great drinks and great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to take my husband there! suelee1998 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hubby's birthday is Tuesday and I'd love to take him here!
    ksteig (at) verizon (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would take my husband and a few friends!

    Michelle Brackin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicole Blanche CampuzanoSeptember 16, 2011 at 1:00 PM

    My husband or maybe a girl friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would take my husband! We just had our second baby and could really use a night out!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to take my Mom. I have been so sick this year and she has been my rock. From taking me to chemo to feeding my kids. I love you Mom *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I shared on facebook :-}

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd take my husband, Jamie. We have a three month old and need a night out! mwismer(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to take My husband we both have a Birthday Coming up..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd take the whole family with me, we don't have a chance to go out often as an entire family, paying for a family of 5 is a challenge at Friendly's these days, let alone a nice place like this!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would take my hubby for our 10 year anniversary. This place sounds amazing!

    Jennifer Teachey

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would take my 5 sisters. We just recently loss our beloved mother suddenly and we are all having a hard time dealing with this loss. She was our rock. I would take them out and hopefully bring a smile back on their face after a very long, sad 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would take the hubby for a belated birthday present..all he got was a travel coffee mug with the kid's pictures on it. BAD wife!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would take either my husband for our 5 year wedding anniversary on Sept 18 or if he didn't want to go, I would take my 3 girlfriends for a reunion as we all went there last year and LOVED it. We love the whole farm fresh food idea and how the menu changes with the season.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would take my husband for our anniversary of 11 yrs married and 16 yrs together. With 3 children ages 14, 7 & 2 we don't get out much so this would be a great treat for us. The last time we went out together alone was for our 10 yr anniversary so it's been awhile :)
    Diane - dianerynlds@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would take my fience.. He is a hardworking Police officer and father... He deserves a nice night out sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just shared on Facebook - Diane Reynolds

    ReplyDelete
  23. My girlfriends, we try very hard to keep up a once a month night out! This is a perfect place for our girls night!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to take my husband out for a nice night!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'd take my sister for a girls night out!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I will take my hard-working and super devoted husband. With five little kids at home, we could really use a night out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm spreading the word about Main Line Restaurant Week!!!

    maullfamily@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. If I win, I will let my husband take me to dinner for my 39th birthday in November.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would take my husband for a date night! : )
    - Jen Troutman

    ReplyDelete
  30. My husband and I have been meaning to try Harvest! We heard it is amazing!
    Christine V
    Tean118@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would double date w a lucky couple.......

    ReplyDelete
  32. i would sooo take hubby on a date!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would take my husband because we have not been out in months!
    shell865721@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would take my best friend. Who wants to be my best friend? Sam Shutter Savukinas

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. My husband Joe and I could sure a kids free dinner at a lovely restaurant! Thanks for the giveaway!!
    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would love to take my hubbby!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Telling my friends on FB
    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Would love to take my husband for his birthday!
    Jeanine
    mommyentourage@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sharing this with my friends! It's a great contest!
    Jeanine
    mommyentourage@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I really want to win a dinner! Ok, so one reason is that I just LOVE to eat good food. It's a bonus that I've not tried the restaurant, and I would take my beau, who is so endearing to me and my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love this place and it's close to my house!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Of course I'd take my hard working hubby!! :-)

    Danielle

    deedry31@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would love a date night with the hubby!
    Christine
    dolfin7272@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'd like to go with my husband to celebrate our anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Harvest is great - I would love to bring my husband. smacan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would love to go with some of the mom's from our preschool. We have all met there and watched our kids grow up, play together, and have more babies. It has been so wonderful making friends there since we have moved here 4 years ago and I would love to thank them for being such great women!

    Nicole Scherer

    ReplyDelete
  48. Just shared the link with all my FB friends as well!!!

    Nicole Scherer
    nicole876@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I have wanted to try this restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  50. This is calling my name! Would love this for me and my hubby! :)
    Michelle Gillespie

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'd definitely take my husband! It is our 31st Anniversary on September 20th, and what a great place to have dinner!!
    Rene Horvath

    ReplyDelete
  52. I will take my favorite dining partner - can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I want to take my husband here because he is the one who suggested that we go!! I was so surprised because he is usually not into these types of restaurants!! Hope that I win!
    Sue Nolek

    ReplyDelete
  54. Sharing this on facebook for my friends to see!
    Prpaa@aol.com
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would take my husband. We have one on the way and would love to have a "baby-moon" date! He has been so sweet and understanding through this pregnancy.

    Jill Davis
    jilliandavis57@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would take my husband out for a much needed night out. He has had a really rough week and he would love to hear some much needed good news.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I'll take my husband!!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. My husband would probably love this place. We'd love a date night!
    -Stephanie McDonough

    ReplyDelete
  59. Baby needs to eat! I'll take my husband since me and baby alone probably can't eat $100 worth of food! Lol! Jenny Montague

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'd take my husband for a date night!
    ~Tara Vaughn

    ReplyDelete
  61. Nicole Blanche CampuzanoSeptember 17, 2011 at 8:25 AM

    Shared with my facebook friends!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would definitely take my husband. Date night? What's that? It's been awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would take my brother and sister-in-law...we could all use a night out without the kids:)
    eboyle@smsnarberth.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. The above comment, @"my best friend" was posted by me, Diane Smith. Darn app!

    ReplyDelete
  65. My husband and i can always used a date night. We haven't been out alone in over a year!
    Subacca@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I would take my husband. We rarely go out. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I would love to take my parents and fiance. My parents have 10 children between 15 years and 9 months and my fiance and I have a 3 year old and a 5 month old. Needless to say I never get to spend quality time with any of them! Grace Pontillo facebook friend

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'd love to try this restaurant - I'd take one of my daughters for a mommy night out

    Jill Pezza
    jill@pezzaconnection.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Getting ready to have our FOURTH in December! Would love to take my husband for a much needed date night!!!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  70. I would take my husband, it would be so nice to have adult talk - no kids - with my best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Hands down would take my husband for belated anniv.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Would love to win this, I love Harvest!!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Girls night out :)
    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  74. I will email my friends about this contest

    ReplyDelete
  75. Definitely would not mind a night out with the Hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Just spread the word!!!

    ReplyDelete
  77. My husband and I so desperately need a night out! I'd definitely take him.

    ReplyDelete
  78. y won't this let me comment

    ReplyDelete
  79. This sounds like a great night out for appetizers and drinks with the friends!

    Michele Mohr

    ReplyDelete
  80. I will be sure to let my friends know so they can enter too!!

    Michele Mohr

    ReplyDelete
  81. I would take my husband. We love Harvest!

    Jessie Rehm

    ReplyDelete
  82. Posted about the giveaway on Facebook.

    Jessie Rehm

    ReplyDelete
  83. I just posted on Facebook about the giveaway and also suggested that my friends like your Facebook page to find out about all these great deals and giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  84. i would take my husband, we need a date night with two little ones running circles around us!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I would take my best friend, the only person I would consider to share my first visit to Harvest with!!
    Tracy
    tcboyle1@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  86. shared with my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Harvest calls for a girls night out! I would take all of my very hardworking friends for some great food and good times.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I sooooooo need a night out with my husband but I hope the girl who has been sick all year while her mom takes her to chemo should be the only winner. I vote for her. Her name is Michelle Holloman and she is now on my prayer list. As a mother of 5 with my husband travelling for the past 8 weeks I was desperately inspired to enter this contest. Back to school has been rocky for 4 out of 5 of my children and I was sad all day today overwhelmed with my unofficial single parent status. Then I read Michelle Holloman's post. I realizedshe needs this more than any and all of us. God bless her.

    ReplyDelete
  89. I spread the word by emailing my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  90. With all of those fantastic cocktails, I can't think of a better place to take my girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I would definitely take my husband!!!

    ReplyDelete
  92. I have been dying to go here for months! I would take my son, my little Master Chef. He is turning one in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  93. I would take either my husband or my BFF Leashia. I really hope I win. Lol. Thanks

    @pennylove
    www.facebook.com/pennylovesblog

    ReplyDelete
  94. I just told my friends via FB & Twitter.

    I would take either my husband or my BFF Leashia. I really hope I win. Lol. Thanks

    @pennylove
    www.facebook.com/pennylovesblog

    ReplyDelete
  95. I would give the gift certificate to my parents who take my son for sleep overs to give me a break!

    ReplyDelete
  96. I would take my parents and godparents :)
    Wadek2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Wadek2@ymail.com NOT gmail sorry

    ReplyDelete
  98. I would take my two teenage daughters who have been dying to go back!
    Kristin O'Donoghue

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...