Marple Sports

Monday, September 26, 2011

******CLOSED******A La Maison Bistro~24 Hour giveaway

Main Line Restaurant Week is back for another fantastic week this fall, September 26th-October 2nd. Restaurant Week is a great way to check out tons of yummy restaurants and take advantage of great deals! Our next giveaway is a $50 gift card to the A La Maison Bistro.  This giveaway is only open until tomorrow morning, so enter quickly!!!
 
http://www.courtneyapple.com/
There are Three easy ways to enter and you can enter up to 3 times!!!. 1. Leave a comment below and tell us who you will take to A la Maison Bistro if you win  2. Tell your friends and leave another comment, letting me know you're spreading the word about Main Line Restaurant Week! 3.  Leave another comment telling us what you'll eat at the restaurant when you go! Please, please, please make sure you leave your name on the comment so I can find the winner easily!!!

This giveaway is open to anyone from the United States who is 18 years or older and will be selected at random on September 27th at 9 am. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to our email confirming their prize. If the prize is not claimed by return email within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.

Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!

66 comments:

  1. I'd take my husband. He works long hours and we don't get to go out alone very often.

    Thanks for the great giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shared on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm... Now this one I would really love to have!! I would take my husband for a romantic dinner for two!! It's been a few years!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shared on my wall!!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't decide on what I would get, everything sounds so awesome!! I think probably the Striped Bass for dinner, and to start, sigh... the 3 cheeses!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would take my husband.

    Michelle Brackin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shared on Facebook

    Michelle Brackin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would definitely have the Steak Frites!!

    Michelle Brackin

    ReplyDelete
  9. No doubt about it...I would take my hubby! :)
    Michelle Gillespie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would order the little neck clams and the shrimp and scallops! Sounds delish!
    Michelle Gillespie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would take my wife, she loves french food.

    Jim Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shared on my wall

    Jim Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would get the filet... and the 3 cheese platter since Heidi said that's what she wants.

    Jim Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would take my hubby for our 5 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. If I win, I will let my husband take me as an early birthday present—I'm turning 39 in November!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would take my hubby along for a nice kid-free date night!

    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Spreading the word about the contest!

    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The whole menu looks divine...I think I may have to try the Sauteed Shrimp & Scallop Quinoa

    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd take the family for lunch - including my parents. We always tease my dad about trying escargot.

    -Stephanie McDonough

    ReplyDelete
  20. I shared on Facebook - even though that lowers my chances!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd get the Poached Salmon Crepe and Onion Soup. I'd also get the escargot.
    -Stephanie McDonough

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would take my husband for a date night.

    sharm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. date night with my love! fingers crossed!

    lauren plummer

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would have the Jumbo Lump Crab Gallette :) yum!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm determined to win one of these and take my sister to lunch or dinner!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  26. Also, I shared with friends, so entry number 2!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  27. And I might get the Seafood Bouillabaisse to eat. Sounds yummy!

    Rachel

    P.S. Google wouldn't let me sing in to my email and register on here

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd take my husband with me.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'd have the Lobster Mushroom Bisque , Poulet Le Cordon Bleu – Cherry-Wood Smoked Ham, Gruyere, Bechamel, and Creme Brulee (had to copy and paste all that fancy stuff!)

    ReplyDelete
  30. ooohh would love the lobster bisque.... Thanks for doing this giveaway!
    Jessica Weld

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would let everyone fight it out;) winner gets to go!
    Lisanne Boyle

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am going to post to my wall on FB

    ReplyDelete
  33. I believe I would get the bisque or the charcuterie, and the short ribs:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would take my best friend Amy! She totally deserves a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would take my husband - he is working a lot since I got hurt and can't work so it would be nice to be able to treat him.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  36. Shared on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  37. There are a lot of great possibilities but I know lobster bisque is one choice.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would take my wonderful husband!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would take my husband for a really fancy date night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would love to take my husband!

    ---Kara Cimabue

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would have to try the lobster bisque, it sounds so yummy!!

    ---Kara Cimabue

    ReplyDelete
  42. i would take my best friend, my fiance. We havent been out in forever. Would love to try this place.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would blindfold my husband and take him on a surprise date nite!

    ReplyDelete
  44. My mouth is watering....i would definitely order the Scallop Lyonnaise ! Oui oui!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would give it to my parents, they need a night out together just as much as my husband and I do but, they do so much for us and our kids! Plus, their birthdays are coming up!

    Vanessa Villariny

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would probably order the scallop lyonnaise but I HAVE to order Creme Brule!

    ReplyDelete
  47. It would be a wonderful birthday dinner for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  48. The Poulet Le Cordon Bleu sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Jeanne I would take my husband. Jeanne11368@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would take my mother. jozzimo@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would have the bisque. jeanne1368@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would have scallops. Jozzimo@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would take my grandmom cause her birthday is coming up. Shannongirl@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  54. I would have cordeon bleu! shannongirl@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am gonna take my mom! iwon123@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  56. We are going to have shrimp and scallops! iwon123@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  57. If I win, I am taking my wife. Robertrichard3@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  58. I would eat short ribs. Robertrichard3@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'll definitely bring my family and friends with me

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'd take the hubby for our anniversary! Jenny Montague

    ReplyDelete
  61. I would get the striped bass....yummy! Jenny Montague

    ReplyDelete
  62. I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend, I will keep an eye on it,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...