Marple Sports

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

*********************CLOSED*****************The Farmhouse Bistro Giveaway

Main Line Restaurant Week is back for another fantastic week this fall, September 26th-October 2nd. Restaurant Week is a great way to check out tons of yummy restaurants and take advantage of great deals! Our next giveaway is a $50gift card to the The Farmhouse Bistro


Photo:
http://www.courtneyapple.com/

There are Three easy ways to enter and you can enter up to 3 times!!!. 1. Leave a comment below and tell us who you will take to Harvest if you win  2. Tell your friends and leave another comment, letting me know you're spreading the word about Main Line Restaurant Week! 3.  Leave another comment telling us what you'll eat at the restaurant when you go! Please, please, please make sure you leave your name on the comment so I can find the winner easily!!!

This giveaway is open to anyone from the United States who is 18 years or older and will be selected at random on September 21th at 9 pm. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to our email confirming their prize. If the prize is not claimed by return email within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.

Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!

57 comments:

  1. I will take my fiance with me to Harvest.

    Michelle M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will eat the flatbread!

    Michelle M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I emailed my friends to let them know.

    Michelle M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will take my over worked husband with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tweeted my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would take my husband! We need a date night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to eat the flatbread!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would eat something yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would take my husband for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emailing my friends to tell them about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd take my husband! This place is totally new to us, so I'm especially excited to check out the menu!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never been here... would take hubby of course!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks cozy, perfect for fall

    ReplyDelete
  14. Told my friends (via Tweet). And whoops! No wonder it's new to me. It's new. Period. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd like to try the pan-seared salmon and fruit crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would take my hubby for our 10 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The steak sounds wonderful, and it would be hard to pick just one dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would definitely bring the husband...menu looks yum!

    Jenn Rappaport

    ReplyDelete
  19. BTW, the first thing I would get is the bruscetta trio and of course, who could pass up that brownie concoction for dessert?? I'd have to split it among many people to get rid of guilt, though!!

    Jenn Rappaport

    ReplyDelete
  20. I will tell my friends to enter, too!!

    Jenn Rappaport

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would take the hubby!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'll have the Caprese, the ribeye (med please) and the crepe for dessert!!! Mmmmm...
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would take my husband - his birthday is coming up !! Melissa Berkheimer Lipka

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mass e-mailed a bunch of my friends ;)
    Melissa Berkheimer Lipka

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would treat my husband, who just had gotten a job after almost 2 years of unemployment. We have not been out for a dinner by ourselves since Dec. 2008. This would be a great excuse to check out the new digs, get some great food, and reconnect.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yum ! I would choose the bruschetta , the crusted ribeye , and the brownie sundae - ok now I'm drooling !
    Melissa Berkheimer Lipka

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, and I will DEFINITELY spread the word, I have GREAT connections! Caren Wenner www.carenwennerinteriordesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd take my wife!
    Jim Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  29. Shared on my wall...

    Jim Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'd order the rib eye, and brownie sundae for dessert.

    Jim Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  31. Would love to try it!
    Susan Danzi
    sdanzi@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would take my BFF. Her hubby works in Texas and she never gets to go out!!!
    Suzanne Oldham

    ReplyDelete
  33. I told my freinds about this and I put it on facebook!

    Suzanne Oldham

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would have the rib eye. The menu looks yummy!

    Suzanne Oldham

    ReplyDelete
  35. Would love to go and take my wonderful boyfriend.

    Margaret Cornish

    ReplyDelete
  36. Would take John of course.(hubby).

    Sadie.Clifford@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Bruschetta trio or sure. Looks amazing!

    Sadie.Clifford@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Kerri O'Connell EdwardsSeptember 21, 2011 at 6:07 PM

    I would take my best friend to celebrate our birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would my husband for a night out on the town. It's been hectic since school started!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Let others know about it via Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  41. Salmon sounds yummy; love to finish the dinner with the Crepe cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I will take my hubby for date night! Jenny Montague

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would love to try their calamari - yummy! And the rib eye sounds delish! Jenny Montague

    ReplyDelete
  44. Just emailed some friends too! Thanks Jess! Jenny Montague

    ReplyDelete
  45. I will take my husband. We have both had surgery in the past three weeks, and we need a night out!
    Kelly Harter

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love to go with my husband to celebrate 16 wonderful years of marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would take my husband out for a 'date night'.

    Mariabickel@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would take my husband for a nice night out w/ out the 3 kids. No cutting up meat, no juice cups, adult conversation yeah!!! anissa

    ReplyDelete
  49. My birthday is coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'd take my hubby, our anniversary is next month

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would take my best friend- girls night out!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would get the flatbread...and a glass of Zinfandel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'd take my amazing hubby!!!
    ~Tara Vaughn

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thank you, thats very interesting information. I need to share with my friends.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...