Marple Sports

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

August Moon~$50 Giveaway

Main Line Restaurant Week is back for another fantastic week this fall,  and ends October 2nd. Restaurant Week is a great way to check out tons of yummy restaurants and take advantage of great deals! Our next giveaway is a $50 gift card to the August Moon.  This giveaway is only open until tomorrow morning, so enter quickly!!!
  
There are Three easy ways to enter and you can enter up to 3 times!!!. 1. Leave a comment below and tell us who you will take to August Moon if you win  2. Tell your friends and leave another comment, letting me know you're spreading the word about Main Line Restaurant Week! 3.  Leave another comment telling us what you'll eat at the restaurant when you go! Please, please, please make sure you leave your name on the comment so I can find the winner easily!!!

This giveaway is open to anyone from the United States who is 18 years or older and will be selected at random on September 29th at 9 pm. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to our email confirming their prize. If the prize is not claimed by return email within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.

Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!

22 comments:

  1. I would love to take my husband to August Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would eat the following:
    Bulgogi Wrap – marinated slices of extra lean beef sirloin grilled and wrapped with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, & cheese, Kalbi Tang – hearty Korean beef short rib soup w/ daikon radish and spring onions, and Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream – chocolate truffle ice cream with a vanilla center. NOM NOM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would take my hubby for a nice date night without kids!

    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am spreading the word!

    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would order:
    •Shrimp Shumai – steamed shrimp dumplings

    •Crunchy Spicy Salmon Roll w/ Sushi – crunchy spicy salmon roll with 2 piece white fish sushi

    and

    •Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream – chocolate truffle ice cream with a vanilla center

    YUMMMMMMMM!!

    delcodealdiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shrimp and steak for our 10th wedding anniversary which happens to be today:)
    Sdanzi@Verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would take my daughter because it is her birthday. :) Melissa Gallagher

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have the chocolate truffle ice cream!! YUMMY!!! :) Melissa Gallagher

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spread the word on Facebook! :) Melissa Gallagher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eileen Brittingham Pry~Taking my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yum! MY people's food! I would take my hubby of course! Jenny Montague

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laura Hash My husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would get the jap chae and I know my hubby would get the kalbi - yum! Jenny Montague

    ReplyDelete
  14. Posting on Facebook now...Jenny Montague

    ReplyDelete
  15. I shared with my friends by emailing them

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to try the Shrimp Shumai!

    Michelle M.

    ReplyDelete
  17. carla says........... i would take 1 of my girlfriends we always go 2 restaurants 2gether thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would take my guy because I like him to try new things.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Maybe I would try the Pork Gui or teriyaki. yum.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Definitely would take my hubby for a date night!!

    Danielle McDonald Dryburgh

    deedry31@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...