Marple Sports

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Today I'm linking up at The Pleated Poppy where you can see other women trying to get out of a fashion rut!

So, though I did wear outfits other than my "mom uniform" this week, I was super busy and never had a chance to take a picture.  This week only 2 pictures of one day!

This photo was taken at the end of the day (note to self, clothes look better before hours in the car, train & Mexican restaurant).  The shoes I wore during the event were more like ballet flats, I changed them after the event because  my feet hurt & I was tired.  So I wore black jeans, a grey shirt that is embellished and a black sweater vest that I found at Old Navy on clearance for....$1.47!  I probably would have purchased a smaller size but it was the last one, so I grabbed it!

Adding this picture so you can see the embellished tee just a little better and though fuzzy, my cool hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...