Marple Sports

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm taking part in the 31 Days of Blog Juice at Creating Motherhood where they've provided 31 days of ideas to blog about...you don't have to do all them but the idea is to get to know me and why I do what I do.

Day 19 – How do you (and your partner if applicable) feel about PDA? Does your husband/wife/partner know that you blog and if so are they involved?

PDA: Not huge fans. We'll hold hands and stand close to one another, but much more than that is pretty rare...and we don't like to see other people's PDA either!

Yes my husband knows I have a blog. He doesn't mind some of the perks, like going to family events, but he has been known to get annoyed when I'm posting often or chatting it up on Facebook or Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...