So a few months ago, I announced the my office had been purchased by another office and I was being laid off. I decided to take this opportunity to pursue my real estate license. I had wanted to do it for years but it never seemed like the right time or I wasn't really ready. Now that I had no job, I also had no more excuses! I finished my classes and got my license in (record, maybe?) less than 6 weeks and now I'm in training with the new office.
It has been a whirlwind of a few months but I'm really glad I finally made the change. While I loved my marketing job at the old real estate office, I knew I wanted to do more. I haven't been disappointed. Yes, the hours are long and sometimes strange, but helping someone find a new house is awesome! I still get to do the marketing that I loved, but now I'm doing it for me. The new company is bigger and has so many awesome tools that I knew would make me successful.
Now, I'm looking for really great clients and if you or someone you know is looking for an agent, I'd love to show you what I can do. Now that is official and I'm almost done with all my training, I wanted to let everyone know where I am! I accepted a position with Coldwell Banker Banker Preferred in Media. My entire office that I used to work with is there, so its all the people I like, with lots of new toys!
I'm still working on my website but here is my info and how to email & contact me. Thanks for being so supportive during this crazy time. I especially want to thank the awesome friends who have helped out with guest posts so I can concentrate on my new adventure! Thank you!!!!
My other website is Here!
No comments:
Post a Comment