Marple Sports

Friday, May 27, 2011

Half way to a free Wii!!!

I search with Swagbucks and I have earned about $90 in Amazon.com gift cards since January...which is about half of the money I need to get a free Wii!!! I need to do more searches though, so I can get there in time for Christmas!

I search everything using Swagbucks and earn points, I only redeem for Amazon.com gift cards... It is so easy and if you don't want Amazon, you can redeem for a variety of other gift cards or even Paypal!!!
Today, you have a chance to win more points, more quickly(FYI, I don't think I ever do)!!!
You can also win Swagbucks by taking daily polls, looking at no-obligation offers, downloading the toolbar & taking surveys. 


Don't know about Swagbucks?
Basically you earn points aka  Swagbucks while searching for things you need to find anyway. Then you redeem the bucks for prizes.  I normally choose to redeem my points for $5 amazon.com gift cards.  I have donated some as well. 

So, you head to Swagbucks and sign up for a free account.

Then, whenever you need to search for something online, just search for it on Swagbucks (instead of say, Google). As you search, random Swagbucks! can be awarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...