Marple Sports

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

*************CLOSED***************All About Her Designs Giveaway!!!


This might be the cutest giveaway we've ever had on Delaware County MOms My friend Beth at All About Her Designs (make a $10 purchase before 4/30 and get 1 free flower clip, use the code freeship04 and recieve free shipping too!!!) is giving away 1 crocheted hat with flower.  (FYI, You will have some choice in the color, but it does depend on what is in stock, so it looks similar to the one abover but might not be the exact same one!)

There are 3 chances to win, leave a seperate comment for each entry.  You must be a friend (or fan) of Delaware County Moms, leave a comment below and let me know who you want to give the hat too. That comment must have your name so I can find you. Comments on Facebook will not be counted. (Also, after making your comment, scroll down & make sure you don't need a to put in the security word)

You can also earn 2 additional entries by becoming a fan of All About Her Designs on Facebook and by posting the giveaway to your profile so your friends can enter too!

Leave an additional comment below for each entry. This giveaway starts today, April 12th at 10 am and ends April 15th at 5pm.

This giveaway is open to anyone from the United States who is 18 years or older and will be selected at random. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to our email confirming their prize. If the prize is not claimed by return email within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.

35 comments:

  1. I would give it to my baby girl. That is probably the cutest hat I have ever seen!! Thanks for the chance:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably give the hat to my niece. It seems like something she would love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I just friended the store on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 3 lil girls......one is 3, 4, and 8... And they are all georgous and would love to win the hat....Friending now...Denise McCullough Tolliver

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to win this for my four year old fabulous daughter.
    Thanks!
    Jeanine Ludwikowski(FB friend)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kerri O'Connell EdwardsApril 12, 2011 at 5:21 PM

    My 2 girls would look beautiful in this hat. I have a 5 and 3 year old. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kerri O'Connell EdwardsApril 12, 2011 at 5:22 PM

    I also just posted to my profile! Hope we win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sweet daughter - the only girl with 4 brothers loves pretty things! She just turned 3...
    Rivkie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would give it to my gorgeous daughter, Milayna, to wear on her first birthday, April 26th. She is my sunshine on this rainy day!!!
    Thanks, Amanda Rotoli

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would give it to my daughter!
    Jaime Hecksher

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just became a fan of All About Her Designs on Facebook!
    Jaime Hecksher

    ReplyDelete
  12. And I shared it on my wall. Thanks for the opportunity to win this great giveaway!
    Jaime Hecksher

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a friend. I would give it to my daughter or my niece! --Crystal Evans

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would give this adorable hat to my daughter :0) It is soooo precious!

    Kelly Moran
    joskellyrn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. posted to my facebook page! --Crystal Evans

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a fan of All About Her Designs on Facebook!

    Kelly Moran
    joskellyrn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I shared the contest on my facebook page wall (Kelly Anderson Moran)

    joskellyrn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now a fan of All About Her Designs on facebook. Crystal Evans

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would give this to my little girl on her birthday ...April 26th! She is a total "girly girl" and loves playing dress up with hats!
    Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My daughter would LOVE this....and look great in it I might add :) Going to friend now....

    Thanks
    Sarah
    scprieto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. After 3 boys I finally have my little girl! She would look simply fabu in this hat! I figure she's bound to be a tomboy and I should dress her in as much girly stuff as I can while she's still my baby.......Jennifer McNelis Saunders (facebook friend)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would give this to my little girl on her birthday...April 26th! She is a total "girly girl" and loves playing dress up with hats!
    Thanks for the contest!
    (Sorry for the repeat...forgot to add my name!)
    Joanne
    heartrpr@cs.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would give it to my twin little girls...the girly things are so sweet! thanks! Lynda przy25@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would give it to my daughter. jeanne jeanne1368@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am a fan on FB of Delaware County moms and I have two little girls who would both look adorable in one of these hate :)
    Amy Hertz
    amylewis624@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I "like" All About Her on FB :)
    Amy Hertz
    amylewis624@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have wanted one of these for my daughter Elizabeth for the longest time!! I found one at a little boutique and saw that it was $45 and promptly put it back!! (it was a different brand) So I would give it to my little Libby!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  28. "Liked" All about her, so here is my second post!! Hope to win this for my Libby!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  29. I shared the post on my wall, I hope I get to see this on Elizabeths head!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have 3 little girls so we would definitely love this adorable hat!
    Michelle Gillespie

    ReplyDelete
  31. I became a fan of "All About Her Designs" on Facebook - count me in for another entry!
    joanne
    heartrpr@cs.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Stella Bee would look SO super cute in one of these hats! Thanks for the chance:)

    ReplyDelete
  33. My 3 year old little girl would so rock one of these flowered hats!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...