Main Line Restaurant Week is April 4th - 10th, 2011
| Photo by Courtney Apple http://www.courtneyapple.com/ |
Main Line Restaurant Week starts tomorrow!!! We're celebrating with a fab $50 Terrain Cafe gift card!
The rules are simple and few.
- You must be a friend (or fan or a google reader friend/fan) of Delaware County Moms, leave a comment below and let me know who you will take to dinner with you. That comment must have your name so I can find you. Comments on Facebook won't be counted. (Also, after making your comment, scroll down & make sure you don't need a to put in the security word)
- You can get another entry for becoming(or being) a fan of Main Line Restaurant Week
- You can a third entry if you share this giveaway with your friend!
This giveaway starts today, April 3rd at 8:30 pm and ends April 5th at 5pm. So put your comments down quickly and tell your friends.
This giveaway is open to anyone from the United States who is 18 years or older and will be selected at random. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to our email confirming their prize. If the prize is not claimed by return email within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Odds of winning depend on how many people enter!
Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!
If I won this - I would love to take my husband out to dinner. He works really hard so that I can stay at home with our 2 kids. Its not always easy & we hardly ever get time together alone & havent had an adult dinner just ourselves in 4 yrs. So, if I'm picked its date night for hubby & I. Thanks for offering this.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Danielle Iannacco and I would take my husband! We've only had one date night since our son was born (he is now a year and a half) and with a gift card we could afford a babysitter!
ReplyDeleteI would take my best friend. we rarely get to hang out anymore.
ReplyDeleteNicole Johns
This is a really great idea! I will be bringing my college girlfriend Nat to dinner. We both have 3 children (six total, all under the age of 5) and we both own our own businesses with our husbands, so a break from everything will be great! Ha, we'll probably talk about the kids and business, but at least we won't have to spell everything we say since the little ears won't be too close!
ReplyDeleteSteph Gillin
I would take my husband. I really want to try this restaurant. The menu looks incredible and I love the setting of the restaurant. I have been in the store many times.
ReplyDeleteKellie Bondurant
i have drooled over their menu many times, but have not been able to go. Would LOVE this! Would take my hubbie for a lovelty night out.
ReplyDeletei am a fan of main line restaurant week!!
ReplyDeleteLove Terrain Cafe!!!! Great place to take a bunch of girlfriends for lunch! Or maybe a husband for dinner:) Hope I win!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a GFC fan of your site (Delco Deal Diva). If I won, I would LOVE to take my husband out to a kid free romantic dinner for two (which rarely happens) Thanks for such a nice giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI am a fan of Main Line Restaurant Week!
ReplyDeleteDelco Deal Diva
joskellyrn@yahoo.com
I sent the giveaway via email to a friend :0)
ReplyDeletejoskellyrn@yahoo.com
I am a fan of MLRW.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth debaptiste
I am a friends of Delco moms. This is one place I have not tried that I would LOVE to. I would take my husband.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth DeBaptiste
I recommended this to my friends. Think they will take me if they win?
ReplyDeleteElizabeth DeBaptiste
I would take my husband for our anniversary coming up.
ReplyDeleteMarianne Johnston
I would really like a grown-up night out at a great restaurant! me me me...oh...I don't mean to sound selfish. I certainly plan on taking my best guy out for his bday, which is next week. ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd...yes! I'm a fan of MLRW.
ReplyDeleteIf I won, I would go out for a date with the hubby amd toddler! That place is kid friendly, esp. at brunch! I am a FB Friend and Google Reader!
ReplyDeleteI'd take my hubby out! With our six month old baby, we have yet to take a date night... and really need it!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win and take my husband out for a much needed night without the kids. I can't remember the last time we went out to a resturant without kids.
ReplyDeleteI would take my husband, he works so hard and we could really use a night out!
ReplyDeleteStephanie Leone
I would take my Mom. I have been very sick and she travels every week from New Jersey to check on me and brings food for my kids. Today she just bought me a walker because my legs are starting to go.
ReplyDeleteWhether I win or not--I am glad to take this moment to thank my Mom for all that she does for me and my kids *hugs* Love you Mom
I would take an old friend...we rarely get to see each other.
ReplyDeletechrissymcfadden@verizon.net
I would take my hubby!
ReplyDeleteI am a fb friend of Delco Moms!
ReplyDeleteI'd take my husband & my daughter! Michele Mohr fb friend
ReplyDeleteI would take my husband and my mom. That would be a really nice, fun dinner.
ReplyDeleteSheri Hoffman
rubindw@aol.com
I would take my husband to celebrate our 5th year Anniversary on Friday ! I am also a friend of Mainline Rest Week. Good luck to all!
ReplyDeleteStacey Crossan
I would take my fabulous husband! He is starting a new job soon and we would love to celebrate! Michelle Gillespie
ReplyDeleteI would take my husband! Marianne Johnston
ReplyDeleteI would take my husband, and our 9 year old daughter. Money is so tight, its suffocating and its not in our budget to eat out anymore. We have a lot to celebrate...our daughter was just accepted into the gifted program @ school! :)
ReplyDeleteLisa Greco
I would take my husband out to dinner. We missed going out for our anniversary this year :(
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Jeanine Ludwikowski
jeanine215@hotmail.com
I am a fan of Mainline Restaurant Week!
ReplyDeleteJeanine Ludwikowski
jeanine215@hotmail.com
I am messaging a few of my besties about this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteJeanine Ludwikowski
jeanine215@hotmail.com
I would take my husband. Would love to win this :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to take my hubby to dinner, especially since he's currently in the hospital and has lost 27 lbs in 3 weeks....I'm definitely going to need to put some weight on him when he gets out and this would be a great way to do that!
ReplyDeleteI would take my wifey!
ReplyDeleteIf I won this, I think it would be nice to take my daughter but she probably won't want to be seen with me because she is 14. Robertrichard3@verizon.net
ReplyDeleteI will take whoever will go with me! Oz at jaozzimo@singerequipment.com
ReplyDeleteI'm entering, but every time I think of something creative to say about who I would take, I don't win. So this is all you get.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm a friend of Main Line Restaurant Week
ReplyDeleteAnd I always share these with my friends.
ReplyDeleteComments are closed :)
ReplyDeleteWow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,
ReplyDelete