Marple Sports

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

***************CLOSED******************Kaya's $50 Gift Card Giveaway

Main Line Restaurant Week is April 4th - 10th, 2011



Photo by the always amazing
Courtney Apple (FYI, she take
pictures of people too:)
http://www.courtneyapple.com/
 Today is a $50 Kaya's gift card! Named after the owner's daughter, Kaya's not only serves amazing food but they are also eco-friendly...they even recycle the fryer oil!

 The rules are simple and few.
  • You must be a friend (or fan or a google reader friend/fan) of Delaware County Moms, leave a comment below and let me know who you will take to dinner with you. That comment must have your name so I can find you. Comments on Facebook won't be counted. (Also, after making your comment, scroll down & make sure you don't need a to put in the security word)
  • You can get another entry for becoming(or being) a fan of Main Line Restaurant Week
  • You can a third entry if you share this giveaway with your friend!
This giveaway starts today, March 30th at 11:30 am and ends April 1st at 5pm. So put your comments down quickly and tell your friends.

This giveaway is open to anyone from the United States who is 18 years or older and will be selected at random. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to our email confirming their prize. If the prize is not claimed by return email within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Odds of winning depend on how many people enter!

Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!

109 comments:

  1. joyce brennan bixbyMarch 30, 2011 at 11:47 AM

    I would take my husband :)
    he has been my right hand helping me go through Chemo :)
    What a cool treat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would most likely take my husb:) We don't get a ton of "fancy" dinner nights out these days. Thanks for the chance!

    xoxo
    Michelle Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...you have no idea how much we need a date night... i would take my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am a fan of Main Line Restaurant Week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This place is awesome -- would take my sis
    thanks!
    Natalie Seminole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Kaya when they first opened. I would take one of my best girlfriends (again)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I would take my hubby out for a date night! I have been wanting to try this place out!

    Thanks!

    Sheila Campbell-Landolfi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to take my boyfriend!
    Sylvia Voinea

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a fan a Main Line restaurant week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband, he's awesome and is turning 40 on Saturday!

    Diane Lastowka Smith

    ps- I'm a fan of MLRW and am going to share this awesome giveaway! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeanine Ludwikowski at jeanine215@hotmail.com
    I'd love to take my husband, we haven't had a night out in months!
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a friend of Main Line Rest. Week!
    Jeanine L. jeanine215@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am passing this on to a couple local gal pals!
    Thanks, Jeanine jeanine215@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This place is right in my neighborhood, and I haven't tried it yet ;-(

    I would take my husband because we still haven't celebrated our 12th anniversary, which was on Feb 14th!
    Lisa
    Jamigar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would take my husband, we don't get many date nights with 4 kids! Lynda przy25@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would take my husband for our 3rd year anniversary coming up!
    Marianne Johnston

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would take my husband. It's been a while since we had a dinner out. We just had baby #2 three weeks ago and have a 14 month old- life has been hectic. Our 3rd year anniversary is coming up!!

    Ps- our dog's name is Kaya.

    Bkessler712@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this resturant! I would take my husband out for a much needed time of just the two of us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would take my fiance, Shawn! He's working 3 jobs to help pay for our upcoming wedding and with activities from our 3 beautiful kids, we don't get out to eat (nor will we until after the wedding in Sept!!) This place looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would take my husband. We missed our Valentines Day dinner because I was sick and my B-day dinner because our daughter was sick. Needless to say, we could use a night out.
    sdanzi@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would take my brother (and his wife) - for his birthday...have been dying to try Kayas = love that they use so many local ingredients:)

    LisanneBoyle@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like Delaware County Moms on Facebook.
    I'd take my husband for a romantic night out.
    Sharon I.
    sharm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like Main Line Restaurant Week on Facebook.
    Sharon I.
    sharm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. If I win I would give the gift card to my sister-in-law, so she could take her brother to Kaya's for his birthday;) Hope you win your bet! - Megan (maggiewal72@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would take my husband - you know , the guy who lives with me, but I rarely see! :) Thanks
    Julie
    julie.monaghan@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. I sure do like Main Line Restaurant Week, Kaya, and friends. I would take one of my bff's.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I also take my mom who watches my beautiful baby so I can work.
    Marianne Johnston

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm also a big fan of Delcopa Moms so maybe I'll just take Jess if I win! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. i would take my soon to be husband we dont get out much with 8 kids... we need a night out just the 2 of us... ty april_alexander2703@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I shared with my fb friends like I said I would!

    Diane Lastowka Smith
    dlastowka@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Did I mention I'm a fb fan of MLRW??

    Diane Lastowka Smith

    ReplyDelete
  32. Here's entry one, because anything I can get for free is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Here's entry two, because I'll tell all my friends to help you win your bet

    ReplyDelete
  34. Entry three because I like Main Line Restaurant Week

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lynn Castaldi-VeloricMarch 30, 2011 at 3:19 PM

    of course

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lynn Castaldi-VeloricMarch 30, 2011 at 3:21 PM

    are right!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would take my husband - we,ve been a little extra stressed lately so this would be a treat ! Melissa Lipka

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would love to take my husband! This is our favorite neighborhood spot! Gretchen Sorce

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am a fan of Main Line Restaurant Week on FB as well!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I shared the giveaway via twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would take my beloved mother Joan. My father (whom my mother cared for 24/7 and kept alive 2years longer than expected) just died of cancer and my mother just got out of the hospital for surgery for a gangrenous gallbladder; and I think a meal at your wonderful restaurant would really cheer her up!!! The menu sounds delicious and I love that it's eco-friendly!!! It's also so adorable that they named the restaurant for their daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would take my mom, who watches my own 4 year old while I work. She so deserves a nice night out!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'd take my mom. She was so upset that she missed the last restaurant week. Besides, we've been attempting to catch up for a while. After almost losing her unexpectedly last week, this would only be a start to the many moments I still want to grasp and share together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Ok....entry number two because I "like" Main Line Restaurant Week on FB!!!

    Taking my husband.....been over a year since we've been out alone.....we havent' even celebrated our 12yr anniversary!!! It was on Valentine's Day ;-) Been dying to try Kaya's....we live in Havertown and haven't gotten there yet!
    Lisa
    Jamigar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Sounds great, would love a night out with my husband :)
    theegriefamily@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  47. 1- I would bring my husband, because we NEVER go out just the 2 of us...
    jennc101582@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. 2- we just had our 9 yr anniversary from when we started dating, and we didn't do anything for it yet!
    jennc101582@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. 3- GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BET! I know you'll win!
    jennc101582@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would take my hard working hubby for a much needed date night!

    Danielle McDonald Dryburgh
    danielledryburgh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would love to take my husband with me to Kaya's!
    debbieneff@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. My husband! Restaurant sounds great!
    Kellie Bondurant

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would take my hubby!!! I'm totally in the mood for a nice night out with him, and a yummy meal!! We are like 2 ships passing in the night right now!! Ugh!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm totally going to take you to 100!!! Hee hee!! I want to win, and I want you to win your contest!!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  55. If I could get some cheap movie tix, we could do dinner and a movie!! That would work!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  56. Oh my, we're only at 57, I've got my work cut out for me!! LOL
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  57. It would be so nice to be out to dinner without having to cut up the kids steaks, of course I'll still have to cut up the hubby's!! Hahahahahaha!!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  58. I can't believe I forgot to do this till tonight, I totally meant to do it earlier, and got super busy!! Hence the need for this dinner, I'm so in need of a kid free night out with the hubby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. It's sad that the first time, most nights, that I get to see my husband without the computer in front of one of us, is when we kiss goodnight!! I need to plan a night out with him!!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  60. Another one bites the dust, and now it's 62!!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  61. This is a super amazing, awesome, giveaway!! I hope I win it!!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  62. I posted the giveaway on my profile and told everyone to comment so that you would win!! I hope we get a few bites out of it!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  63. I can't believe I forgot to do this till tonight, I totally meant to do it earlier, and got super busy!! Hence the need for this dinner, I'm so in need of a kid free night out with the hubby!!!!
    I just realized that I posted this comment and never put my name!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  64. How annoying will it be if the computer program you use picks the one comment I forgot to leave my name on? LOL!!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  65. I would take my husband out to eat because we rarely get out with three kids. Thanks!

    Sheri Hoffman

    ReplyDelete
  66. It would be amazing to eat out without children. That is so rare for us. Thank you.

    Sheri Hoffman

    ReplyDelete
  67. Baby is 7 months old and we still need to celbrate our 10 year anniversary!
    Michelle Gillespie

    ReplyDelete
  68. I would take my sweet husband who does everything for me. : )

    And, I have lots of free babysitting saved up!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I would take my fiancé :)

    Thanks,
    Michelle Moran

    ReplyDelete
  70. I would like to take my husband.


    MEghan Korb i8

    ReplyDelete
  71. Definitely would take my husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would love to take my hubby to dinner with me! We could use this more than anything after dealing with all the sickness and losses over the last 6 months! We desperately need a break!

    ReplyDelete
  73. With a $50 gift card for a restaurant in our neighborhood, there's nothing to stop hubby and I from our first date night in over 2 years! I'll have the sitter on stand-by!

    ReplyDelete
  74. I would take my mom, I think she would love the food.

    Elizabeth DeBaptiste

    ReplyDelete
  75. I like/love MLWR.

    Elizabeth DeBaptiste

    ReplyDelete
  76. This would make a perfect date night!!

    Jessica Bittmann

    ReplyDelete
  77. I will take my husband with me. It sounds great!
    Mary F

    ReplyDelete
  78. I would take my hubby, of course - as long as we can get a babysitter!
    Laura L

    ReplyDelete
  79. Would love to try something new.

    Thomas French

    ReplyDelete
  80. I also liked mainline on FB

    Thomas french

    ReplyDelete
  81. I could really use a date night. I'd bring my husband for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Hope you get your last 17!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  83. I thought that you bet that you couldn't get 100 in the first day, I was paniking for you!! LOL Glad we have another day to get you there!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  84. I want to be the 100th person!!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  85. I need a night out with my girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  86. I guess I should mention again that I want to take my husband out to dinner if I win this totally awesome gift card!!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  87. I'm so grateful that these awesome restaurants donate these great gift cards, I also liked their page!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  88. I would take my husband out to dinner. He works very hard so I can stay home with our kids.
    spoiled@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  89. Jennifer Wilson WeanMarch 31, 2011 at 4:34 PM

    If I won, I would take my husband. We haven't gone out to eat in 4 years, since our kids were born & he works hard to provide for us, so I would take him. Thanks for offering this. Jennifer Wilson Wean

    ReplyDelete
  90. I would take my husband...he works hard and we could really use a night out!


    Sue Nolek

    ReplyDelete
  91. So fun! If I won I would take my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  92. If I win on this one I would make it a girls night with my best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  93. If I win on this one I would take my family!

    Thanks Delcopa Moms. Hope you make it to 100!!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Nicole Blanche CampuzanoMarch 31, 2011 at 10:14 PM

    I would take my husband. He's a hard worker and deserves it :)

    ReplyDelete
  95. I would take my son and daughter-in-law. Since I am not able to work and my husband lost his job 14 months ago I did not have money to get either of them a birthday gift this year.

    ReplyDelete
  96. If I win I'm going take everyone in the family for dessert, we never get dessert out b/c we're all too full, so we'll do just dessert at a great place!!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  97. I really want to thank you and Kaya's for this great gift, someone will be very happy soon to get this, and I hope it's me!!! I still like the dessert idea, I think I'm sticking with that!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  98. Ok, I honestly had another great idea for what I would do with it! I have not been able to afford to give my parents anything for years for their anniversary, and I would give this to them!!
    Heidi Marquisette

    ReplyDelete
  99. i would totally take my wife -- as soon as we emerge from the hell that is this rampant stomach bug that's got our toddler down for the count!

    ReplyDelete
  100. I'm a fan on fb if I win I would go out for my upcoming birthday. I love trying new places

    ReplyDelete
  101. I would take the best date around....my husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  102. I would take my husband. Our anniversary is coming up and this would be a great way to celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  103. I would take my husband. He has been working 60 hour weeks at night, so we are literally passing each other in the mornings. It would be great to have some time out together without the kids! (It would also be great for his 30th birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  104. My husband has a birthday coming up this weekend. What a great present this would be.
    Susan Wesnoski

    ReplyDelete
  105. Mary A. Miller goldfinchlady@comcast.netApril 1, 2011 at 11:42 AM

    I am a fan/friend of Main Line Restaurant Week!
    I would take my hubby George!

    ReplyDelete
  106. I would take my husband!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...