Marple Sports

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

*********CLOSED**********Glenmorgan Bar & Grill Giveaway! (PS...Beer Pairings!!!)

Main Line Restaurant Week is April 4th - 10th, 2011


Courtney Apple
http://www.courtneyapple.com/
Today is a $50 Glenmorgan Bar & Grill gift card! Local beer lovers across the Main Line and western suburbs have a very special treat in store for them during Spring Main Line Restaurant Week! The talented staff of the Glemorgan Bar & Grill, located in The Radnor Hotel, have paired local beers with each course as part of their exciting 3-course, $30 dinner menu for Main Line Restaurant Week. With each course, diners can choose, for only an additional $6, a paired beer flight (3 beers-4oz. each).
Among the beer and course pairings are:
•Stuffed Corn Tartlets served with a Yuengling Lager
•Creole Spiced Ahi Tuna with Tropical Salsa paired with a Victory HopDevil
•Sweet & Spicy Fried Peach Pies matched with a Philadelphia Brewing Company Walt Whit

 The rules are simple and few.
  • You must be a friend (or fan) of Delaware County Moms, leave a comment below and let me know who you will take to dinner with you. That comment must have your name so I can find you. Comments on Facebook won't be counted. (Also, after making your comment, scroll down & make sure you don't need a to put in the security word)
  • You can get another entry for becoming a fan of Main Line Restaurant Week
  • You can a third entry if you share this
This giveaway starts today, March 8th at 8 pm and ends March 12th at 5pm. So put your comments down quickly and tell your friends.

This giveaway is open to anyone from the United States who is 18 years or older and will be selected at random. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to our email confirming their prize. If the prize is not claimed by return email within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Odds of winning depend on how many people enter!

Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!

62 comments:

  1. I am determined to eventually celebrate my 10th year anniversary with my hubby!

    Michelle Gillespie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie Franchetti LexMarch 8, 2011 at 8:47 PM

    I would take my hard working hubby! We rarely get a night out without the little kiddies :-) Plus he has an appreciation for different beers.
    Stephanie Franchetti Lex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would take my husband so we can celebrate our anniversary!

    amylewis624@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would take my special friend;)
    Kim Craig Fries

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to take someone tall, dark & handsome but I'll settle for my husband ;)

    We haven't had a date since having Chinese takeout at BMH after having our son in December of 2008

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to go and take my husband out for a fun evening. Sounds like a great meal even if I don't win but I hope I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would take my friend Marc - and I would love love love to win!! that spiced ahi with hopdevil sounds great:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I`m a fan of you're blog on FB. And of course I would take my husband...we love beer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I`m a fan of ML restaurant week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Because my husband introduced me to the concept that beer is more than just Bud, I would take him. - Megan (maggiewal72@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm already a big fan of Main Line Restaurant Week! - Megan (maggiewal72@yhahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to win this one....and I would absolutely take my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would definitely take my husband. He works shift work and I will full time so we rarely have the same time off- let alone the time to go out. All he wanted for his birthday (in February) was a date with me to go out to dinner. Would love to surprise him with this!

    Trish McFarland

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely my husband. He works too much and needs a fun night out! (me too, sans kids!)

    Andi Bricklin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pick me! I'm a friend - and I always come up with a good reason for you to pick me and I never win. I'm hoping by giving a non-answer, I'll win!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fingers and toes are crossed that I win this one for the hubby and I!

    ReplyDelete
  17. And I'm a friend of Main Line restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  18. would love to go to dinner with a friend of mine who has been having a rough time of it lately- would love to take her out for a break!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. And I'll share with my friends...

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd take my husband, we are long overdue for a night out.
    Jeanine Ludwikowski

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a fan of Main Line Restaurant week.
    Jeanine Ludwikowski

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to have a night out with my sister in law. Getting to know her more.
    Jaime Eldredge

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a friend on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would take my husband, a total beer snob! Jenn R

    ReplyDelete
  25. FYI, also a FB friend of ML restaurant week based on your rec long ago!! Jenn R

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would take my husband.

    Jennifer Blood Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would take my daughters to celebrate their confirmation/communions

    Jill Pezza

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd take a girlfriend. Good food, gossip, alcohol. :)

    I'm in like with MLRW on FB AND I've shared the giveaway.

    Brandi Whitesell

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would love to be able to go out to dinner with my hubby and have a "date night", something we don't often get. It would be even better to try something new like Glenmorgan Bar & Grill!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. i would take my wonderful friend Carol who had faith in me when I didn't !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. this would be a great date night for my husband and I. I am a facebook friend.

    Lil A.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This would be such a perfect date night for me and my husband!!!
    I'm a facebook friend
    Christine V

    ReplyDelete
  33. This would be so much fun with my hubby,

    Stephanie Leone

    ReplyDelete
  34. Jennifer Wilson WeanMarch 9, 2011 at 8:47 PM

    I would love to win this. I would take my husband. We haven't gone out alone together in 4 years before our kids were born. I would love to be able to have a nice night out with him. He works hard for us & loves Yuengling so I already know what he would pick. Thanks for offereing this. Jennifer Wilson Wean

    ReplyDelete
  35. I shared, even though I may not win now, I did share;) - Megan (maggiewal72@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love love love to win:)
    Lisanne

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would take my amazing boyfriend. He lives in New York so any opportunity to show him a new place when he comes down.

    Natasha C.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would take my best friend, my hub! Life has been pretty hectic with work and 2 kids and we'd love some time to reconnect. Glenmorgan is not too far, and we'd love to try the beer pairings!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Jeanne at iwon123@verizon.netMarch 10, 2011 at 8:47 AM

    I would take my husband of 20 years!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I be takin my wifey! jeanne1368@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. shannon robertrichard3@verizon.netMarch 10, 2011 at 11:43 AM

    I would like to take my boyfriend but i don't have one.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm a fan of yours on FB. Sarah Louise

    I would love to take my husband. I think he would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm a fan of Main Line Restaurant Week. Sarah Louise

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'll take my husband. Any night I don't have to cook is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would take my husband for a much-needed night out.
    Sharon I.
    sharm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like Delaware County Moms on Facebook.
    Sharon I.
    sharm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like Main Line Restaurant Week on Facebook.
    Sharon I.
    sharm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like Deleware County Moms on Facebook. Jeanne iwon123@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like Delaware County Moms on Fb!! Jeanne1368@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like DC Moms on Fb. robertrichard3@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am a fan of DCM on facebook.

    miogie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am a fan of MLRW on facebook.
    miogie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I am a fan of MLRW on Facebook too!
    Brandi Whitesell

    ReplyDelete
  54. I sure DID share the giveaway link!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'm a HUGE fan of DC Moms on FB, I am happy that someone took the initiative to start a great page, a great source for local moms like me to network w/each other. So to whoever is responsible, THANK YOU! In regards to this contest, I'd take my soul mate who is a huge fan and connoisseur of beer. At the risk of sounding like everyone else, it'd be great to win this b/c we don't get out hardly ever b/c of our chaotic life schedules, work and my daughter; together for 4 yrs and we've never celebrated our anniversary. This year is supposed to be the start of a 'revival' to our relationship and this would be a great way to kick that off. Plus our birthdays our coming up, although this would be used to celebrate his bday on MAR. 29th. It'd make him so happy, which would make me very happy. We've endured many hardships in the past few years and it'd be nice to get a pleasant break from the monotony of the 'hard times'. Please pick me so I can take my love out for a nice fun night doing something he likes (beer, lol!).Thank you!

    Jillian Rhodus JLRhodus@hotmail.com <-FB friend

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like Main Line restaurant week on fb! iwon123@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  57. I would love to win and take my husband out for the anniversary of our first date. Patty
    Patweety32@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  58. I would love to have a night out with the hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'd take my husband. We rarely get out without the kids, so it would be a nice treat for us. Plus, he works long hours, so it'd be an extra nice treat!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would love to win! I would definitely take my husband who has recently started making his own beer! He would love this! Futurefazio@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  61. Janet MOWREY satchfieldMarch 12, 2011 at 4:59 PM

    I'd take my best friend in the world.. We've both have been having a really rough time... And could really use the diversion..
    Thanks for all of your great posts...
    Janet Satchfield

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...