Marple Sports

Friday, March 11, 2011

40 bags in 40 days, day 2

So the room I tackled today was my bedroom.  I picked it for one reason...of all the rooms  I clean, it will stay cleaner longer!  My bedroom is also usually the last room I clean, so it doesn't happen often enough. 

So what did I get rid of, I'm sure you want to know! 
  • 3 bags of clothing (all mine) and a few books which I will donate.
  • 1 bag of trash (including the Lanolin cream from 3.5 years ago & make up that is so old only God knows when I got it)
  • 1 bag of paper recycling
There is still more to do in that room but I feel so much better about it!  I just wish it would stop raining so I could get some of the stuff out of my house forever.  So my 2 day count is at 6 bags.  I'm starting to think the 40 might not be so hard! (knocking on wood!)  What did you do?

2 comments:

  1. I have so many unwanted books. I've tried selling some at a store in Havertown (Cathy's Half-Price books) but they never take all of what I bring. I.e. they must have a billion copies of The Lovely Bones b/c they never buy mine when I bring it in! lol. Where do you donate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would check your library. I know mine accepts books and then sells them for a quarter or some crazy cheap price :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...