Marple Sports

Friday, February 4, 2011

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse Winner

The winner is chosen by random.org (there is no way I could pick just one!) and has 48 hours to send me contact info.

The winner is Michelle O'Hanlon! Here is what Michelle said in her entry: "If I won, I would take my husband who loves Ruth's Chris! He deserves a night out... he works away from home most days of the week and the Army has him traveling alot lately. But when he is home, he is always attentive to me and the kids and is always supportive of the things and activities that are important to us."

Congratulations Michelle!  I'll be sending you an email soon!

Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating! Main Line Restaurant Week is April 4th - 10th, 2011 and area restaurants are going to be offering some incredible deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...