Main Line Restaurant Week is April 4th - 10th, 2011
I'm excited about this giveaway and can't wait to check this restaurant out! Today, you can win $50 gift certificate to Alfredo Italian BYO!
![]() |
| Photos by the always amazing Courtney Apple. Find Courtney at http://courtneyapple.com/ |
- You must be a friend (or fan) of Delaware County Moms, leave a comment below and let me know who you will take to dinner with you. That comment must have your name so I can find you. Comments on Facebook won't be counted. (Also, after making your comment, scroll down & make sure you don't need a to put in the security word)
- Be a fan of Main Line Restaurant Week on Facebook and leave an additional comment
- Post this comment to your Facebook wall, so your friends can enter too...you never know who they might take!
This giveaway starts today, February 24th at 10 am and ends February 28th at 5pm. So put your comments down quickly and tell your friends.
Thanks to our friends at AroundMainLine.com for providing this gift card! And don't forget to check out MainLineRestaurantWeek.com to see the list of amazing restaurants participating!

I would love to win dinner here! I would take my sweetie so we could get a romantic dinner alone without my two girls, 16 & 7 ... Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteDiane Storer-Price
I would love to take my husband out for a romantic Italian dinner. Thanks for offering the contest! - Megan (maggiewal72@yahoo.com)
ReplyDeleteAnd I am a fan of Main Line Restaurant Week on FB! - Megan (maggiewal72@yahoo.com)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to take my husband out for a nice dinner and enjo some alone time!
ReplyDeleteare we supposed to comment on Main Line restaurant week or here? I am a fan.
ReplyDeleteStill trying to celebrate our 10 year anniversary after having baby girl #3! Would love to take my hubby! :)
ReplyDeleteMichelle Gillespie
I would love to take my husband out to dinner for some one on one time that is often so hard to come by, along wtih a great italian dinner!
ReplyDeletewould love a night out with my Dad... we don't get to really chat much anymore- would love some one on one time with him.
ReplyDeleteI would definitely take my husband, we never go anywhere without our kids and this would be great!
ReplyDeleteDianne (dianne.hull@gmail.com)
That sounds Yummy!!! Would love to take my hubby for some 'us' time!!
ReplyDeleteThis would be an amazing chance to bond with my family.
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of main line!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'll share with friends
ReplyDeleteI'll take my wonderful and hard working husband who is about to turn 40!
ReplyDeleteI am also a fan of main line restaurant week!
Diane Lastowka Smith
Would double date with my sister and her husband - they just moved up here from Florida!
ReplyDeleteI would love to take my husband, Dan out for a night. He works so hard so that I can stay at home with my 2 little ones. It would be a great surprise. Stephanie Franchetti Lex
ReplyDeleteOh we need a date night! Want to take my hubby so we can hear ourselves think!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on FB. Would love to take my hubby!
ReplyDeletei would love to win this dinner! i love italian food. My husband and i dont get out much at all): This would be a awesome date night for us.
ReplyDeleteMonica Stevens
My kids would be the best date in the world!! Gina
ReplyDeleteGinacc10@hotmail.com
I would love to win because I love to win things!!!
ReplyDeleteJess Bittmann
I would take my sweetie. He works so hard for us so that I can stay home with my little guy.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win and take my husband out for a nice night out. We haven't been out for a long time without the kids,and it would be nice to go to a resturant that has cloth napkins verses paper ones.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to take my husband on a date that won't break the bank!
ReplyDeleteStephanie Cathers
Sounds delicious. I would love to go on a date night with my husband!
ReplyDeleteI would definitely taking my husband! We love Italian food :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this! We both really enjoy Italian food and could use a night out together.
ReplyDeleteI would love love love to win this - would take my brother and his wife!!
ReplyDeleteLisanne
I would truly love to win this. I would take my husband Mike. We havent gone out to dinner since before the kids were born and the 1st one was born 4 yrs ago. We had a rough patch this past year & were living off food pantries so while going out to eat isnt in our budgets right now, winning this would be awesome ! Thanks Jennifer wilson wean
ReplyDeleteoceancitygirl123@yahoo.com
I would love to win this! I would take my husband and 2 girls to dinner. alissiamc@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to win. This is a great place for a night out. The food is the best!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this opportunity! I am going to take my mom. She was so upset that she missed the last restaurant week. I need to make sure that doesn't happen again! :-)
ReplyDeleteI would love to have a date night with my husband!!
ReplyDeletedolfin7272@verizon.net
I would bring my husband for a date night. We need one BAD!!
ReplyDeletenicolecampuzano@yahoo.com
Maybe I will take my girlfriends. Hubby is too busy.
ReplyDeleteI am a fan of Main Line Restaurant Week.
ReplyDeleteI'd take my husband. :)
ReplyDeleteI`m a fan of Main Line Restaurant week on FB.
ReplyDeleteI would definitely take my hubby! We need a date night!
ReplyDeleteI would take my husband here... this is where we had our first date almost 6 years ago next week :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of MainLine!!
ReplyDeleteI'd take my husband! We could always use a night out together.
ReplyDelete