I am placing and order today and realized I haven't told my friends about Soap.com in a while! Soap.com is awesome, it has online coupons, free shipping over $25 and if you use the code DelcoMoms you recieve 15% off your first order! You don't have figure out where to put your kid & giant package of paper towels (or toilet paper)in the cart!
Soap.com offers a wide range of products, from toilet paper to soap to contact solution(over 25,000 products under one virtual roof) and the prices are very reasonable...the products I bought were only $1 more but they had an e-coupon I could "click" so it brought the price to with in 50 cents of buying it at the store...which I am willing to pay for to have it brought to my house.
Check out Soap.com and let me know what you think...or if you've used it before, tell me if you liked it as much as I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment