Today, you have a chance to earn 60 points, when you you sign up for Swagbucks. I earned $150 this year in Amazon.com gift cards by searching with Swagbucks. Enter the code JoinIn2010 when you sign up to recieve 60 points! My family decided that we wanted a WII and we're saving my Swagbucks to get one....I'm hoping to earn enough points to earn the $200 we need to get one by next Christmas...so we will get a WII and (the goal) is to spend no out of pocket money.
What is Swagbucks? Basically Swagbucks is a search engine and you earn points aka Swagbucks while searching for things you need to find anyway. Then you redeem the bucks for prizes. I normally choose to redeem my points for $5 amazon.com gift cards. I've gotten over $125 in amazon.com gift cards and I'm hoping to have quite a bit saved up for Christmas this year. I have donated some points as well to Toys for Tots, etc around the holidays.
How can you win "bucks"? You can win Swagbucks by taking daily polls, refering friends, looking at no-obligation offers(I won 35 points for getting a car insurance quote!), downloading the toolbar and taking surveys.
So, you head to Swagbucks and sign up for a free account.
Then, whenever you need to search for something online, just search for it on Swagbucks (instead of say, Google). As you search, random Swagbucks may be awarded. I use Swagbucks to search for everything and I've downloaded the tool bar as well. I usually earn enough Swagbucks to redeem for gift cards about every 2 weeks. So if you start now you could have quite a bit of cash saved up for the holidays next year.
If you have any questions, just leave a comment...if you use Swagbucks now, let the rest of know how you feel (or if you've stopped using, why you did).
No comments:
Post a Comment