Marple Sports

Monday, December 27, 2010

The Holidays in 2011!

I know, Christmas just ended but if you're crazy like me, you start thinking about Christmas next year! This does two things for our family.

1. I purchase wrapping paper, bows, tissue paper and sometime ornaments now and save for next year.

2. If you spread out your purchases over 12 months, you don't spend as much money in December next year.

There will be a lot of Christmas items go on sale in the next few days, many of which can easily be kept for next years stockings. Stickers, bubbles, ornaments at a fraction of the cost. Also, keep your eyes peeled for craft projects that might have been in the seasonal department but don't actually have anything to do with Christmas or Hanukkah. They can make great birthday gifts throughout the year (and my daughter goes to a ton of parties, so we're always looking for something!).

2 comments:

  1. I always shop the clearance sales for upcoming birthday gifts...my nieces are January and February babies and solid colored wrapping paper (red, green, silver, etc) can be used for everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I should do the same as you: start thinking now about Christmas next year:))
    I am sure it will save me a lot of time and I won't be running around all stressed and crazy about last minute shopping!
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...