Marple Sports

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Great Shoe Deal gets Better! $14.48 for lined Crocs!

Mamapedia has a fantastic deal going on for the next few days!  Pay $20 and get $40 Worth of Reebok, Crocs, Steve Madden and all your favorite brands plus Free Shipping at ShoeMall.com

Check out Mamapedia for all the offer details. Also, when I signed up I recieved a $5 sign up "bonus" which I then used to bring this deal down to $15. You do have to spend atleast $40 so I paid an additional $2.90.

I recieved my coupons for the deal immediatly have purchasing it. Then I went through Ebates to get 8% cash back on my purchases! In my past experience, I have recievd a rebate on my full purchase price before the Groupon, etc.

My math for the deal (please feel free to check, math was never my "thing")

Paid $15+$2.90=$17.90-$3.42 (Ebates rebate)= $14.48 for a pair of lined Crocs & a Jibbitz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...