Marple Sports

Monday, November 8, 2010

***********CLOSED****************Michelle Jordan Photography Giveaway

Michelle Jordan Photography
This is a fabulous giveaway for the holidays! Delaware County Moms is so excited to team up with Michelle Jordan of Michelle Jordan Photography to offer a super fabulous giveaway!

The winner will receive 1 free portrait session (for 1-4 people) + a high-resolution disc of at least 15 edited images + copyright privileges.

You must be a fan of Delaware County Moms leave a comment below (which means on the BLOG NOT ON FACEBOOK). Comments left on Facebook will not be counted. This giveaway will begin at 10:15 am on Monday, November 8th and end at 5 pm on Friday, November 12th. It would also be great if you leave your name so I can figure out who you are! The winner will have 48 hours to respond before we pick another winner. You have 3 chances for an entry.

1.  Be a fan of Delaware County Moms on Facebook
2.  Tell you friends about the giveaway.
3.  Check out Michelle's website and let us know who you'll have in your picture!
If you're a fan of the blog already, just leave a comment below and make sure it has your name. Super easy...and if you tell your friends, leave another comment, check out Michelle's website, leave a third comment! Soooo easy!


Check out Michelle Jordan Photography to check out all her fantastic pictures!

63 comments:

  1. I would love a family portrait session by Michelle. What an awesome giveaway!
    Kerri O'Connell Edwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous contest! I'd love to have a family portrait done by Michelle!
    Kelly Geary Tedesco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the chance to be photographed by a professional—what beautiful Christmas cards I would have of me and the fam this year! - Megan W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A family portrait outside in the fall would be heavenly!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great giveaway! I would love to have a portrait session for my 3 daughters with Michelle!
    Ryan Heiden Hammond

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best giveaway yet:) robin munoz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have a family portrait done with my hubbie and 2 beautiful girls (my Mom has been giving us a guilt-trip about not having one too!), so I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for this giveaway! My name is Veronica Adams, and I am also a fan on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have family spread all over the United States - what a great way to give them updated family photos with us all looking our best!!! Our twins are 11, youngest is 7 and we've never had professional photos done of any of them! Thank you Delco Moms and Michelle Jordan for a great treat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Posted on Facebook about the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I checked out the website. I would definitely do some family photos. We haven't had any taken recently.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to get a family portrait. I'm always taking pictures, but it would be nice to be in one with my boys for a change! - Andrea M.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I became a fan on facebook. Jen W

    ReplyDelete
  13. And checked out the website. Would love pics with my expanding family! Jen W

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to have a family portarit done with my family! We have never had one done

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is awesome! I have been meaning to do a family portrait :) Kelly McEntee Mullan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for a great blog and for finding such great deals and giveaways! It would be so great to have portraits taken with my husband and daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a fan. WooT!

    Sam Shutter Savukinas

    ReplyDelete
  18. I checked out the website and I'd have photos done of my daughter. 'Cause she's so stinkin' cute. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. And now I shared on Facebook. And now I have to go to work.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to have a photo session with my kids. They're growing up so fast! Maybe me & my hubby would actually allow pictures of us, too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've never had my kids professionally photographed....and a family portrait makes a great Christmas gift for grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would LOVE to win this photo session for my family. We have a 15month old and havent had professional pictures done of all of us yet - theres actually very few pictures of the 3 of us together because my husband or I am always behind the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This would be great just in time for the holidays! I'd love this for my family, especially since its my little ones first Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I checked out the website, I would have my 2 month old and 20 month old girls in the picture, since I find it impossible to get a good picture of the two of them myself.
    Allison B

    ReplyDelete
  25. Perfect timing! I would love some family pics for the Holidays!

    Jen Postiglione

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am a fan of delco moms on FB
    Celia Brown

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am a fan on Delcopa moms on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  28. I checked out Michelle's website. AMAZING pictures! I would love to have my husband, myself and children (ages 2 years and 8 years) in a portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Count me in! We could use an updated pictures of our family! And maybe even a Christmas card picture! Pick me and I will send you one:)
    Sharon B.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Karla Scanlon here! I love giveaways. This will be my son's first Christmas, he is currently 3 months old. I would love to have professional pictures to mark this special occassion.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Joy Rogers-ZeleznickNovember 11, 2010 at 6:07 PM

    This is an amazing chance to have a family portrait done. I was thinking about having one one of my family (Husband, his daughter and his son and of course myself)in the past year things have been crazy for us. My husband has been in a car accident and lost his job and I have been out of work for over a year and I don't think we will be able to do it this year but this could brighten the holidays up for us. Thank you for the chance to get it done. Even if we don't received this fabulous opportunity we wish everyone a happy & safe holiday season! Joy Rogers-Zeleznick and Family

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would love to have pictures done of my three boys. Elizabeth DeBaptiste.

    ReplyDelete
  33. We would do a standard family pic- love the outdoor settings she has on her site!
    Celia Brown

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would love pictures of my daughter.
    Kara Christoph

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a GREAT giveaway. I would love to get family portraits done:)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love photos of the new baby coming in December...but I also would be interested in a picture of my belly with Matthew and Madeline for a XMAS card this year! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would have our family in the photo. We haven't had a family photo taken in a few years and the girls have changed so much since then!
    Karen Kilson

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have been wanted professional pics for the family for years. This would be Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  39. The pictures on the website are gorgeous, maybe my hubby and kids could be featured there, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love Michelle's work! My son is 4 and we have yet to have a family picture. I am always the one behind the camera. It would be great to get a photo of the 3 of us- myself, husband, and our son. For the fun of it, it would be great to include the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would love pictures of my kids! I am a fan

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love getting my kids pictures taken! Would be great to win, could not afford it other wise!! Thx jan

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm a fan on facebook! :) (Erin Cummings)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would most definitely get a family portrait done of me, my husband and my two sons. We haven't had one done in a few years so we are due. :) And she takes beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Already a FB fan and would love a family portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  46. We would love to share our family picture to all in our holiday cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. We would love to share our family picture to all in our holiday cards :) Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  48. Pick me, Pick me! Crystal E.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I checked out the website, enter me again please!--Crystal E.

    ReplyDelete
  50. posted on my facebook page too. --Crystal E.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I just said to DH last night that I wanted professional portraits from him for my Christmas present; won't he be excited if I win?!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'm a FB fan, too - found you from my friend Kim's FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Third time's the charm? Michelle's site islovely, but those pics of the little Stella were soadorable they almost made me want to have a girl (says the mama of 4 boys!)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Baby Summer really needs professional pictures to give to her boyfriends Ben and Ryan :)

    Thanks Jess!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  55. Michelle's work is GREAT! Hope we win!

    :) Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  56. Wow! What a great offer! This would be great for Summer's 7 month pictures! Love this blog! Great job!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  57. I've told 5 of my FB friends about this giveaway! Not too many, though, because I would LOVE to win!!
    amylewis624@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I would have my two daughters in the picture! We have yet to get a good picture taken professionally with both of them in it!
    amylewis624@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm a fan on FB!!
    amylewis624@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...