Marple Sports

Friday, November 12, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day

I redeem my swagbucks for Amazon.com gift cards and I'm at around $30 after using quite a few on my daughter's birthday party favors. ..hoping to get up to atleast $50 by Christmas so I can use it for the remaining Christmas gifts I have to purchase. I might even tell you what I'm getting my husband in a later post, he never reads my blog!

You have a chance to win more points, more quickly(FYI, I don't think I ever do)!!!
You can also win Swagbucks by taking daily polls, looking at no-obligation offers, downloading the toolbar & taking surveys. 


Don't know about Swagbucks?
Basically you earn points aka  Swagbucks while searching for things you need to find anyway. Then you redeem the bucks for prizes.  I normally choose to redeem my points for $5 amazon.com gift cards.  I have donated some as well. 

So, you head to Swagbucks and sign up for a free account.

Then, whenever you need to search for something online, just search for it on Swagbucks (instead of say, Google). As you search, random Swagbucks! can be awarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...