So now is the time of year we start thinking about all the people we love and want to give gifts too...if you're like me, you also have to realize you love a lot of people and don't have that much time or money. So here is a simple thoughtful solution that won't break the bank.
You could make one of these very pretty Cookie Mixes in a Jar recipes or you could skip this step and try mine...which I'll be honest, not as pretty, but still tastes pretty good!
![]() |
| Acme |
Then you take a clean, empty, label pealed off jar( I found the 24 oz jar was the best size, just a little extra room at the top) and dump your cookie mix into it.
![]() |
| So I know my jar isn't very pretty but I just used what I had...If I were making this for real, I would purchase a small amount of holiday fabric & ribbon. |
What quick and easy, holiday gift ideas do you have?


Awesome idea! You can always just google 'cheap gifts' and a bunch of great sites come up too! I think I may use this one though. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteYou can't go wrong, so easy and its something someone can actually use!
ReplyDelete