I met Linda at a Mom's Night Out Shopping Night and after talking, she decided she wanted to do a giveaway and tell you her story....oh and by the way, she looks pretty great in-person too!!!
So here is Linda's story: Being a busy mom of 2 and working part-time, I was run down, exhausted, and not taking care of myself. Between knee pain, no energy, and pants that could barely breath in, I needed a change. Herbalife was that change for me. It wasn't just another weight loss program. It taught me that my body was lacking the nutrition it so desperately needed. It was the easiest, healthiest, most convenient and most affordable to get a healthy lifestyle!
Now, I am happily reporting. ......no knee pain, 3 dress sizes smaller, cravings are gone, 30 pounds lighter and 5 feet of fat (60 inches) is gone forever! I missed you, WAIST!
The giveaway is good for a $40 (redeemable through Linda only)gift certificate. Here is all of Linda's contact info as well.
Linda Holobovich
lennyhobo@comcast.net
610-350-8063
www.shopherbalife.com/hlinda
To enter, leave a comment about why you'd like to win. You can get another chance to win by telling your friends, so leave a second comment. The giveaway ends,Friday, December 3rd at 5 pm and the winner will be selected at random.
I'd like to enter because I just started a weight loss quest and think that this would be a nice boast to get me going. Also, last year I was given some of the meal bars and they were yummy.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win because I am still working on my weightloss. I have hit a point in my journey where I am at a standstill. I am definitely not done yet, and have been considering herbalife. Winning would be a GREAT way to get started!
ReplyDeleteill like to win because i am a mother and work part time-i stept on the scale recently and i just wanted to cry when i saw what i saw. I tried a sample of the herballife tea and once i took a sip i can tell a difference in my attitude. Ive been wanting to start herballife but cant afford it because my husband is out of work and i work part time. This would made me very happy
ReplyDeleteI would like to win this because in addition to wanting to get back to my original pants size, I would like to establish healthy eating habits and get on a routine. I found that ever since I have had kids, I eat whatever, whenever, and don't feel as healthy as I used to. This would be a great "jumpstart!". Jeanine215@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would like to win because 2011 is going to be my year & I need a kick start. I am at a plateau in my weight loss and think that I need to stop doing the same things that I've always done, because I keep getting the same results that I have always gotten.
ReplyDeleteI would love to try this...I always complain about a few pounds I should lose...my activity is not a problem--it's my snacking. I would definitely try a product or two to see if that balances out my need to snack!
ReplyDeleteI would like to win because something has to change. I need a change and this would be a great start!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win because I work part-time, have no energy, and still have weight to lose courtesy of my 9-month old. :) Would really like to fit back into some of those work clothes so I don't have to buy new ones!
ReplyDeletei shared the link with my facebook friends
ReplyDeleteMonica
mony0283@comcast.net
I would like to win becaue I desperatley need the help! I had alot of stress in my life in the past 6 years and just pretty much ate my worries and toubles away! . My brother was a victim of assault and due to that he is traumatically brain damaged and now resides in Paoli Nursing home where he gets full time care. I lost my Grandmother, Grandfather, and Aunt within 3 months of each other. I put soooo much weight on from the traumatic stress and I too Want to be able to breath in my jeans again! I have a nine month old and would really like to be able to run around with him and play and not be so worn out and out of breath. I would also like to look good again and be healthy!
ReplyDeleteWould love to try it and if I don't- I would love to talk to Linda to get started!
ReplyDeleteI would like to win because I know someone how is trying to lose weight. This could really assist her.
ReplyDeleteCan do, Trish!
ReplyDeleteHerbalife has so much to offer! Not only weight loss programs, general nutrition, supplements, energy boosters, and skin care!
I would like to win!! I'm a Stay at home Mom with 4 children, I don't have the Time or money to join a gym, And with the help of Herbal Life I could exercise at home and have the energy booster I need
ReplyDeleteI shared the Link with my Friends ;)
ReplyDelete