Marple Sports

Friday, November 12, 2010

Black Friday

Incase you weren't counting, there are only 2 weeks until Black Friday! Here is my problem with Black Friday, I have all...well almost all, of my holiday shopping done. I start shopping for Christmas on December 26th and save things all year long. I LOVE Black Friday though!!! The thrill of the hunt and the great deals make it hard to stay away. I will probably try to get a few great deals but I'll have to stay home for most of the day so I don't spend money. In preperation for the big event, here is a link to the "leaked" ads from many retailers. As the day approaches, you'll see more ads appear. In my experience, these ads are usually the same as the ads that come out on Thanksgiving. Target, Macy's & Lowes are already on there.

Go to  Black Friday and start preparing your deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...