Marple Sports

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jewelry, Movies, Costumes Oh My, I love Groupons

Philly: $20 for an All-Access Front-of-the-Line Pass to Active Acres Haunted Farm.

Baton Rouge: $14 for four bottles of hot sauce from Infusion Hot Sauce Company (a $27.96 value). I'm thinking about getting this for my FIL for Christmas...he is impossible to buy for but he does like hot sauce!

Long Island Side Deal: $12 for $25 worth of personalized, handmade jewelry from Love Stamped. I purchased this one a few weeks ago and I already received my earrings. I used it to buy two pairs of earrings for my daughter & a friend...they are sooo cute!!! I am thinking about getting this one again.

Springfield, MA: $25 for four movie tickets from Weekly Cinema (can also be used at Fandango.com)
Madison: Pay $15 for a $30 gift card to RedEnvelope. I just bought this one last week...getting my husband the beer holster :)

Miami: $25 for 75 worth of wine from Barclay’s Wine..probably no shipping to PA!

Fresno Side Deal: $15 for $30 worth of Halloween costumes and accessories ordered online from CostumeHUB.com.

Go to Groupon and change the city to the appropriate city. As always, read the fine print and all the dates before you purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...