Recently, my husband and I attended an event sponsored by E.P. Henry at the Philadelphia Magazine Design Home. First let me say AMAZING!!! Of course this house is totally over-the-top (atleast for us anyway!) and had so many amazing touches plus it was HUGE!!!
It had a home theatre, gianormous kitchen, every bedroom had a bathroom, stunning home! They even had a huge solar panel in the back yard next to the pool & hot tub. Oh and did I mention the beautiful patio (by E.P. Henry of course!) plus and outdoor living room. This was my abosolute favorite place in the entire house. It was way to big for my back yard but if it wasn't I would have been on the phone yesterday!
But the very best part of the Design Home? The charity that it benefits. The 2010 Philadelphia Design Home will benefit the Ronald McDonald House.
All proceeds will go to the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House which
provides a home away from home for families of children with
life-threatening illnesses receiving care at local Philadelphia
hospitals. You have the opportunity to visit this house and tickets are $20 per person and all proceeds benefit the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House. Tickets are now available online starting Monday, August 2, and are also available at the door or over the phone by calling 215.387.8431.
Check out pictures of the Design Home for all the details about parking, hours, etc. I will be posting my pictures to facebook as well.
Disclosure, E.P. Henry sponsored this event but all opinions expressed are mine and I was not compensated for this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment